• Last Reply

Story Title: Undecided

Type of story: Undecided

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Geoff, Annie, Ruby, Jai, Nicole + others

BTTB rating: T

Does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: (SC)(L) (V/D)

Summary: It was meant to be the holiday of a lifetime. The Summer Bay teens were all off to Paris, France for a month before all heading to college. But when their plane crashes into the Ocean, will they ever get there? More importantly, will they ever be found? [based on the TV show, Lost. AU, all the teens are the same age]

Ok, so this is a really random idea that came into my head. I don’t know when I will start it really. I have 2 fic’s going at the moment. But let me know what you think.

Ok. So I wrote about 3 chapters of this fic and I just can't seen to get into it. :( I think I will scrap this idea for now but I have a new idea. However, it won't be posted for a long time. When I have decided if I will post it or not, I will post a preview here. :wink:

Story Title: Searching

Type of story: undecided

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Chase

BTTB rating: T {SC}

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence

Summary: A sequel to How It Could Have Been and it will be with Aden returning to real world but this time Chase come in and remembers him but Belle want to know so Aden has to win her back and the truth shall set them both free.

This is for all the people who loved How It Could Have Been and wanted a sequel to it. Well I did promise one but its quite late. Better now than never! Will start the fic as soon as people say they are interested in reading it.

:o YAY!! :D deffinatly post. deffinatly definatly deffinatly!

it sounds so good! and i loved How It Could Have Been :D

looking forward to reading it :)

Story Title: Bloody Water

Type of story: Chapter Fic

Main Characters: Robbie Hunter, Matilda Hunter, Kim Hyde (in later chapters)

BTTB rating: T (might be A, still not sure)

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance later on

Spoilers: None

Proof Read: No

Warnings: Language, minor violence (maybe...)

Summary: Robbie is accused of murder and runs. Mattie follows. As they settle into their new lives the past crashes down around them... (Robbie/Kim in later chapters)

So some of ya'll have probably seen my banners for this fic and maybe the music video but I plan on posting this after I finish up Slake (which has like five chapters left). I already have a few chapters written but they still need some fine tuning.

I'm currently working on two more independent sequels to my series of oneshots about Geoff and Lucas, "Just mates", "U" and "End of summer". Basically that means that you can read it like a oneshot and that will make sense even though you haven't read the others, but it will also make sense if read as a part of the series. Most likely these are the two final oneshots I have in this series... I think...

Anyway, the first one, most likely called "If You Wanna Be My Lover" is about Geoff mostly, since Lucas is no longer in the Bay. How is Geoff coping with moving on with his life?

Story Title: If You Wanna Be My Lover

Type of story: Oneshot (independent sequel)

Main Characters: Geoff and Aden

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Spoilers: No

Warnings: Mild (SC) I think

Summary: Has Geoff finally figured out how to move on?

If I say "Tonight" I'll post it in two weeks, but if I say "Two weeks" I'll post it tonight, and if I say "Tomorrow" I'll post it in three months, so I'll say "Twonirrow" :P:D

And Kat, of course I haven't forgotten about them! I started the hysteria, and I intend to write the ending as well :wink:

Story Title: Painless (working title)

Type of story: One-shot, maybe short fic

Main Characters: Geoff Campbell, Aden Jeffries

Other characters: Belle Taylor

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Spoilers: None

Warnings: (V/D), minor (SC)

Summary: Aden is diagnosed with a terminal ilness. How will Belle and Geoff cope.

A/N: I am writing this along side 'The Coastal Junior', so I don't expect it to be completed for a few weeks. The story sounds a lot better than the summary.

I hate having ideas for other fics when you're already writing one. But this one was begging me to write it after watching old episodes of EastEnders on YT. Also, this is mainly here just to remind me to continue writing it :P. What do people think, from reading that very explanatory summery :P. Also, this will only be minor Aden/Belle, they are together, but the fic doesn't focus on them solely. Sorry Adelle fans :P.

Archived