Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

So I've got an almost complete fic that I am thinking about posting. Problem being it's been yearssince I've done any serious writing and even longer since I've posted any for others to read :unsure: ...sooo your opinion on my sunnary would be hugely appreciated. :rolleyes:

Story Title: Undecided

Type of story: Medium fic

Main characters: Aden and Belle

BTTB rating: A, possibly R

Genre: Romance, possibly slight angst

Spoilers: Not likely

Any warnings: Sexual content, swearing

Summary: Several chance meetings over two years, the feelings were right but the timing was always off - will Aden and Belle give into their true feelings for each other before it's too late?

Does it sound readable or crap? :lol:

sounds really good!

i would read it

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: Be Careful What You Wish For

Type of Fic: Medium/Long

Main characters: Melody, Christine, Aden, Geoff, Nicole

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Warnings: Some violence, mentions of rape/sexual abuse/assault, deals with mental health issues

Summary: One moment of madness and one prayer given in anger sets two decidedly different teenagers down a common dark path.

Basically, this is my interpretation of the events leading up to Aden and Melody's admittance to the clinic, and the consequences.

What do you all think? :)

Well, I've already promised this one on the individual thread so I thought I might as well give you a teaser.I won't start on it until I've finished Light and Shade but coming soon...

Story Title: The Happiest Day of Your Lives **Sequel to Shattered**

Type of story: Probably long fic

Main Characters: Melody, Geoff, Axel, Aden, Nicole, Danielle, Annie and others

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: References to adult themes, including rape.Moderate violence and sexual content.

Summary: Three years on from the end of Shattered(four years on from the start)and Geoff and Melody are on the verge of getting married.But the return of some old faces and a secret that two of their friends are keeping sets in motion a chain of events that could derail all their plans.

Title: A Twist in the Tale

Type: undecided - medium to long (depends on the rating)

BTTB Rating: T

Warning: Not sure, i'll advertise at the start of each chapter

Characters: Aden, Belle, Geoff, Nicole, Elliot, Roman, Rachel, Tony etc , most of the cast appear at one time or another

Summary: This is set during the Olympic Cliffhanger. Its basically what I think should have happened cos I got really annoyed at the resolution of the cliffhanger, especially the Aden and Belle parts. So I decided to write the Olympic Cliffhanger again. At the moment: Aden and Belle are happy but Aden is away visiting a family member, Geoff is hanging out with Annie, being a bit of a loner, Nicole and Elliot are dating, Roman is against Elliot, Tony and Rachel were getting ready to get married but then Rachel dissapears.

This has already been started, I just wanted more people to read it :)

Title: Undecided {that is the topic title not the fact i am undecided about it} :P

Type: medium ish

Warning: Not sure will advertise before each chapter

Characters: Aden, Belle and 2 of my own characters

Summary: This is set 3 years later when Aden and Belle are in court fighting for the custody of their child. I plan to have flashbacks etc so you understand it :), the whole fic should be about 7/9 chapters long.

So would anyone read it?

Title: Undecided {that is the topic title not the fact i am undecided about it} :P

Type: medium ish

Warning: Not sure will advertise before each chapter

Characters: Aden, Belle and 2 of my own characters

Summary: This is set 3 years later when Aden and Belle are in court fighting for the custody of their child. I plan to have flashbacks etc so you understand it :), the whole fic should be about 7/9 chapters long.

So would anyone read it?

I would, sounds good :)

Archived