Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Title: Undecided {that is the topic title not the fact i am undecided about it} :P

Type: medium ish

BTTB Rating: T

Warning: Not sure will advertise before each chapter

Characters: Aden, Belle and 2 of my own characters

Summary: This is set 3 years later when Aden and Belle are in court fighting for the custody of their child. I plan to have flashbacks etc so you understand it :), the whole fic should be about 7/9 chapters long.

So would anyone read it?

I would, sounds good :)

me too sounds really good :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: The Fog

Type: Short ish

BTTB Rating: A

Warning: Not sure will advertise before each chapter

Characters: Will feature a bit of everyone

Summary: What happens when a deadly Fog comes about the Bay, lives are put in danger and signs are left and ignored and a death rocks throughout the Bay. Will be about 5 chapters, no longer, no shorter

Will anyone read?

I had this idea...just then...when I was patting my cat. :P

Title: Nine Lives

Type: Undecided

Genre: AU

BTTB Rating: T

Warning: Violence (catfights- literally!)

Spoilers: No

Characters: Will feature everyone

Summary: Takes place in a small city/large town setting. When a group of feral cats meet some pampered house cats, a war begins over their territories. As their gangs fight, how will two of the cats cope when they end up falling for one another? Which gang will take out the title of the smartest, toughest, and bravest cats around? It's sort of H&A meets West Side Story and The Animals Of Farthing Wood. :P

I dunno...it's a bit of a strange idea, and I still have my other two fics to finish first, but what do you guys think?

Okay, sorry for the double post!

I just signed up for the drabble123 challenge at livejournal for the prompt table of In the Dark. I'm just waiting for my claim to be approved.

Title: Undecided (as of yet)

Type:Drabbles

Genre: AU Romance

BttB Rating: T (probably)

Warning: Violence, possibly? I haven't really worked it out yet.

Spoilers: None

Characters: Mainly Kim and Robbie, minor others.

Summary: No real one as of yet. I'm still hammering out the details. It'll essentially be a Kim/Robbie set of drabbles and an Vampire!AU to boot.

So.... Would anyone be interested in reading them?

Okay, sorry for the double post!

I just signed up for the drabble123 challenge at livejournal for the prompt table of In the Dark. I'm just waiting for my claim to be approved.

Title: Undecided (as of yet)

Type:Drabbles

Genre: AU Romance

BttB Rating: T (probably)

Warning: Violence, possibly? I haven't really worked it out yet.

Spoilers: None

Characters: Mainly Kim and Robbie, minor others.

Summary: No real one as of yet. I'm still hammering out the details. It'll essentially be a Kim/Robbie set of drabbles and an Vampire!AU to boot.

So.... Would anyone be interested in reading them?

I don't know what a drabble is but if you're offering me more Robbie/Kim fic I say HELL YES I want to read it! :mellow:

Uh, I mean... yes, thank you, that would be delightful :unsure:

EDIT: Whispered_Envy, Animals of Farthing Wood crossover sounds cool :D I can't guarantee I'll read it, but I can say that I love the idea ^_^ Aden's gotta be a fox, right??

Archived