Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

It's been a while since I've actually posted a fic. My last one seemed to go down well so this is the next one. It is not a sequel, or even remotely related to FFL (so you don't have to read that one first).

Here's the lowdown...

Title: Drive Me Insane

Type of story: Long fiction

Rating: T

Main Characters: Belle & Drew

Genre: Romance

Warnings: SC, L

Is Story being proof read: No

Spoilers?: No

Summary: He drives her crazy. She constantly ignores him. So what happens when they are both landed in detention? A bet is made – and that is where all the trouble starts.

So yeah, it's a Belle/Drew fic. I've got about 15 chapters written and actually want to have it finished before I start posting it, because otherwise it just won't get finished.

Here's a snippet from the opening chapter:

I know he's watching me. He always does. Why doesn't he go and stalk someone else for a change? And because I'm ignoring him, he'll continue to watch. If I turn around and tell him to get a life, it means I admit that this arrogant, egotistical, immature bully actually has some influence on my life – which he doesn't. If I continue to pretend as though he doesn't exist, he will continue to stare, with his black, overgrown locks dangling in front of his eyes, as though he has just been cruising in an expensive sports car, no doubt his mum owns.

Hopefully some of you will be interested and I can have it ready soonish.

:)

Sounds great Jen :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two brand new fics in the making. I haven't really written any fics in ages besides BTS... which is currently put on hold... again. :rolleyes:

1) Zoe/Eve/Maxine and all those other names she had and Tracey pairing for the first one. Yes, after all this time I'm still very much in love with that couple. :lol: I decided to make it different by setting it two years later. I have a rough idea of where it's heading, but am not sure about how long it'll be, probably around 20 or so chapters.

You can read the fic here and/or watch the video on youtube here.

2) The second fic I'm currently am writing is called "There and Back Again", it's the name of a song by Daughtry. I don't think it really matches the fic all that much but I like the sound of it. :lol: It contains Aus and overseas spoilers, Martha centric.

For a more detailed explanation and if you want to read it, you can by clicking this link.

Title: Insanity Beckons

Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Craig

Genre: Romance Drama

Warnings: SC

Summary: Craig is Aden's best friend and Belle's is Craig's sister...

You can deduct your own ending to that, I will start this when I finish Uncertainty

Title: Survivor: Home and Away Edition

Rating: G/T

Main Characters: All-cast

Genre: Action/Humour

Warnings: SC, maybe slight V and L, not sure yet.

Summary: Based on the reality TV series. The characters of Summer Bay are taken to an island, divided up into two teams and are put through challenges. At the end of each chapter, one cast member will be voted off, until we are left with the ultimate survivor.

It's basically going to be a parody of Survivor, a light-hearted story of how everyone will cope being stuck on an island together. :P

I haven't started writing it yet, and I won't start posting it till I've got a few chapters done and I think I'll actually finish this one. :P

Would people read it?

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: Shattered Glass

Type of story: Medium/Long fiction

Main Characters: Mainly Aden and Belle plus some other regulars

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Drama

Does story include spoilers: UK spoilers

Any warnings: Sexual content, abuse references, alcohol abuse, other warnings will be given if necessary.

Summary: Sequel to Stockholm Syndrome. Belle Taylor returns to Summer Bay after almost 5 years away. Why is she back and why did she leave in the first place?

^^Now I'm really curious to see how they go from where you left it now to Belle going away for five years. The alcohol abuse part is worrying me. Part of me hopes that Aden doesn't return to his old habits but it would be interesting to read. I do hope there isn't going be any of Nicoles ' How could you leave him you evil woman' parts.

I am really looking forward to this.

Archived