Are you unsure ?

• 2 months later...

Hey sorrry - I was just wondering how I could delete this account/membership? I've been searching everywhere :huh: and there is no indication anywhere on how to do so with account settings :ph34r:

If anyone knows that'd be great :rolleyes:

I don't think they usually do delete accounts because it makes the board a bit untidy with posts from a member whos had their account deleted gone and just makes things confusing.

Maybe you should just forget about your account...

Hey sorrry - I was just wondering how I could delete this account/membership? I've been searching everywhere :huh: and there is no indication anywhere on how to do so with account settings :ph34r:

If anyone knows that'd be great :rolleyes:

As others have said, you can PM Dan (Admin) if you would like an account deleted, however there is no guarantee it will happen. We tend to refrain from deleting accounts unnecessarily, because it deletes your posts along with the account. If you do not wish to be part of the board anymore, feel free to just log out and not return. There is no harm in that :).

• 1 month later...

I am having trouble uploading an avatar. I made it in photobucket and it is 100x100 is it is within the given size

they give 4 links and I ahave always used the direct link one:

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww66/go.../dex-Copy-1.jpg

here is the IMG code but that has never worked before.

dex-Copy-1.jpg

anyone able to help me. I would like to have an avatar

thank you

• 1 month later...

I dont know whether this has been answered or not, but I was wondering if it was possible to delete a topic that you started? I created a topic and then foolishly realised someone else started the same one before me. :huh: I know Moderators can close the thread, but is there a way of deleting it?

Thankyou. :)