Are you unsure ?

Hi here! I have a few questions in mind regarding various H&A locations which may involve me talking about what's currently happening on Aussie time - where could I post these?

xxx

I think that the best thread to post your questions on H&A locations would be in the Location Thread - :)

Hi here! I have a few questions in mind regarding various H&A locations which may involve me talking about what's currently happening on Aussie time - where could I post these?

xxx

I think that the best thread to post your questions on H&A locations would be in the Location Thread - :)

Cheers! I didn't know that was there - can you tell I'm new? :P

xxx

Cheers! I didn't know that was there - can you tell I'm new? :P

My pleasure. :D

Yes, I can tell that you are new but it's great to see that you asked if a Location thread did exist - it shows good initiative!

I look forward to hearing about what you have to say about H&A locations because I do location photography for the Forum and I am always intrigued by people's experiences regarding locations around Sydney and others used on the show.

• 1 month later...

Can I ask,please,why doesn't the "Like This" button work? It seems odd to have it on every post when it does nothing other than say you can't use it when you try. It's bugged me for ages , so thought it was time to ask :innocent:

I finally discovered the problem last night (a hidden away setting in a completely different section to the rest), but we're just weighing up the pros and cons - won't be long :wink: