Are you unsure ?

• 3 weeks later...

I;m not sure if this can be answered lol..

But you know the comments box on your profile page? How can you make it bigger, as in to see more comments? (if you can)

El x

If you click on your username then go to the Settings tab, scroll down to the bottom. There is a Show x Sidebar Comments option which you can change to a maximum of 10 comments. Alternatively, if you just want to look at past comments, after clicking on your username click on the Comments tab to read them all.

Hope this is what you wanted :).

• 1 month later...

I've had this problem b4 but im having trouble again and i have completely forgotten how to fix it...

But how do you change the forum settings back to normal cause when i want to read a topic i cant seem to go onto the next page i just have everyones replies in a long list.. How on earth do i change it back... Sorry :huh: