Are you unsure ?

Hi, I only just noticed this, but didn't it used to be possible to see who was reading a certain thread. All the user used to come up at the bottom but it's disappeared. Have I changed a setting on my account or was this just removed by the Mods. It probably happened ages ago but I'm not the most observant of people XD

It didn't happen ages ago and we were told it was removed temporarily and would return. Is this ever going to happen? It's been months now and personally I liked that feature.

Hi, I only just noticed this, but didn't it used to be possible to see who was reading a certain thread. All the user used to come up at the bottom but it's disappeared. Have I changed a setting on my account or was this just removed by the Mods. It probably happened ages ago but I'm not the most observant of people XD

It didn't happen ages ago and we were told it was removed temporarily and would return. Is this ever going to happen? It's been months now and personally I liked that feature.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think one of the Admins removed that feature to improve the performance of the forum website. I believe it was around the time when the erroneous IPS driver errors messages were prevalent. If you go to Board Statistics (near the bottom) > Show detailed by > Last Click or Member name you can see all the online users and which thread they are viewing at the time. Not the same I know but at least you can see who's doing what.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think one of the Admins removed that feature to improve the performance of the forum website. I believe it was around the time when the erroneous IPS driver errors messages were prevalent. If you go to Board Statistics (near the bottom) > Show detailed by > Last Click or Member name you can see all the online users and which thread they are viewing at the time. Not the same I know but at least you can see who's doing what.

Yes if my memory serves me right , it was removed to lighten the load on the server.

At the time it was said to be only temporary but I believe that since then its been said that it wont be coming back. I used to love the feature though, but I avail of the online list instead, quite a bit :P:lol:

I'm pretty sure the reason why it's not back is - like people have pointed out - that it slows down the forum. We had to remove a lot of features when the board started crashing a little over a year ago. Most of these features are now back, but not the who's reading feature, and one of the report systems for the moderators. Personally I miss them both. But I'd rather live without them than get 30 IPS Driver Error messages every day, like we used to before :P

• 3 weeks later...