Does anyone have the address to write to Lincoln (Geoff) on....? :unsure:

It's as follows:

Mr. Lincoln Lewis

Home + Away

C/O Channel 7

PO Box 777

Pyrmont NSW 2009

Australia

Good luck witha reply, I sent him a letter in October and never received a reply. :(

Thank you SO much!! :D

He must get alot of fan mail... :/ I wrote to Todd in Feb. last year and the same goes for Tessa, Jodi but still no replies. :(

Esther replied within 25days and Rebecca replyed in about two months... :)

<3

Awww that sucks :( Hopefully you'll get a reply soon!

I've always been anxious about requesting for fan cards etc, but I finally sent the letter to Todd and Jess.

Hm.... maybe I'll send a letter to Esther and Luke Jacobs as well. They are also my favourites. I'll need to buy some more writing paper if I do.

Ok, as i'm about to send 3 letters to cast members i have the address which is.

Home + Away

C/O Channel 7

PO Box 777

Pyrmont NSW 2009

Australia

I was just wondering what the 2009 is for? and do i need to include it or doesn't it matter?

I'm from England and really want to get the address right so these letters can get there.

Also, can anyone list what actors are the most reliable with replying and which ones aren't.

Thanks.

Edited by ScreamingQueen2006

Ok, as i'm about to send 3 letters to cast members i have the address which is.

Home + Away

C/O Channel 7

PO Box 777

Pyrmont NSW 2009

Australia

I was just wondering what the 2009 is for? and do i need to include it or doesn't it matter?

I'm from England and really want to get the address right so these letters can get there.

Also, can anyone list what actors are the most reliable with replying and which ones aren't.

Thanks.

2009 is the postcode and very important. Without it there will be huge delays in delivery- if it gets delievered.

As for teh actors from my experience the best who reply are Esther Anderson, Todd Lasance, Lyn Collingwood, Jodi Gordon, Luke Mitchell, Axle Whitehead. Also heard Rebecca Breeds is quite good also. Esther and Lyn are the best and quickest. People like Ada Nicodemou, Ray Meagher and Lynne McGranger dont seem to reply as they get too much and it must slip through cracks, but again I would give them all a go, but up to you.

But if you are not concerned by use of stamps I would send to all on off shot others reply- I always do.

Also I read in an article on this site that home and away has moved studios so does that mean the fanmail address is now different or what? If one of the moderators could help out with this one that would be great or anyone else that knows.

Edited by Yellow601