The Autograph Thread

Axle looks so dam hot in his card I can't actually believe it. He's quite photogenic, if he actually shaved on the show I think he'd be really hot!

Who else have you written to Jamie? Have you written to anyone but not received any replies? I'm waiting on virtually the entire cast, but I'm not hapeful I'll even get a response. I think the only people I haven't written to are Josh, Charlotte, and Jon. I'm also waiting for replies from Stefan, Matthew, Janet, Ashleigh, Will and Kaiya from the Neighbours cast!

I might write a few more letters tonight. How much time would you leave between writing your first letter, them not replying and then writing again?

I'm waiting on a few (Holly Brisley, Tim Campbell, Kate Ritchie, Bernard Curry, David Jones-Roberts, Sonia Todd, Axle Whitehead, Jodi Gordon, Rebecca Breeds, Cornelia Frances, Esther Anderson, Luke Mitchell, and Todd Lasance) but only sent them a few weeks ago so I'm not expecting replies any time soon... Stefan's not very good at personally replying these days so I shouldn't hold my breath for a response, but saying that I did write to him via Panto last week - at least this way I know it'll go directly to him.

I've personally never re-written to anybody, but I'd say leave it at least six months before re-sending just in case your letter's at the bottom of an ever-growing pile.

Completely disagree with you about Axle but each to their own :wink:

You're waiting for quite a few too then...

If Holly and Tim reply, are you expecting signed fan cards from Home and Away or did you enclose their old fan cards? I can't wait to see what you get :)

I sent their old fancards along with some photos so hopefully if they reply they'll return them all signed :)

JamieLee can you post a picture of the new Amy Matthews fancard you received as I haven't seen what it looks like yet.

Yeah, sure thing - here it is for you... Just click to enlarge it :)

th_AmyMatthews.jpg

I met Luke Mitchell yesterday and got a signed fancard and a pic with him.He's really nice and heaps hotter then on the show!

oh wow! I'm more envious than you'll ever know! Well done you :D

Would love to see the photo/fancard as well :)

^Yeah it was.He was really nice.He said hi i'm Luke and asked me what my name was and shook my hand.I almost died when he put his arm around me for a photo because he's much better looking in real life then the show!Thoug he's pretty hot there to lol.

I'll post them if i can find the cord for my camera.