The Autograph Thread

Here's the scan of the fancard I received from Lynne this morning (just click to enlarge)

LynneMcGranger5.jpg

This morning I received another reply from Lynne McGranger (Irene Roberts), after I'd posted my first letter to her I finally got a reply from H&A's helpdesk who sent me a couple of fancards, which included Lynne's latest one - so after I received my first reply from Lynne I then wrote to her again explaining that I'd gotten the fancard after I'd already written to her the first time. Anyway she kindly signed it for me in silver marker. She's so great! :D

I'll be posting a scan later if anybody's interested :)

My framed Luke Mitchell fan card and letter:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/Eds...er/DSCF0750.jpg

:)

Your fancards always look so lovely the way that you frame them, Ed. Do you frame them yourself or get them done professionally?

That's lucky that you got a reply from the helpdesk, Jamie!

I get them framed professionally. It cost me £25 to get that lone fan card done, it's quite expensive! Thing is I don't want them to ever come out of the frame so it's more so that I can keep them all in good condition. I want to get my Ray one framed with the message but I'm getting a bit carried away now! :P

£25?! Yeouch! Still, it's worth it if they look that damn good! Just make sure they're not hung in direct sunlight or they'll bleach over the years...

Your Neighbours one are just argh, I just want to sneak in and take them off of your walls! :ph34r:

£25?! Yeouch! Still, it's worth it if they look that damn good! Just make sure they're not hung in direct sunlight or they'll bleach over the years...

Your Neighbours one are just argh, I just want to sneak in and take them off of your walls! :ph34r:

Lol, luckily my dad has paid for all my fan cards to be framed :D Yeah, you are right, I have to be careful not to let the sun on them...Don't have to worry about that problem at the moment though :P

Thanks, the Neighbours ones are cool, but I have to admit, I am a lot more proud of my HandA fan cards because they're personal replies, and I just think the cards are a lot better really both artistically and size-wise.

Great successes. I'm hoping to get some more soon (and my first one for 2010!).

Not sure if I can post this here, but I am looking for fancards to buy. Trying to fill the huge holes in my collection. Really any, but more particularly older sort of ones from the last 1-5 years. The slimline or A4 ones. If anyone has ANY they want to sell (or knows anyone) please PM me and let me know. Thanks.

I got a reply from Ray this morning!

He signed my fancard!

El x

Do you have scans by any chance? I love seeing the various replies! :)

You can write to Kate via the following address:

Kate Ritchie

Freehand Productions Pty Ltd.

Level 6

431 Glebe Point Road

Glebe NSW 2037

Australia

Which fan cards do you have? :)

Edited by Edward Skylover

Thanks so much for her address :D

I have Esther (Charlie) and Jodi (Martha) fancards both dedicated to me. Esther also wrote a letter on the back of her fancard.

Then i have Conrad (Roman) and Joel (Flynn) both just the preprinted signature on a fancard :)

I'm still waiting on Todd (Aden), David (Xavier), Bernard (Hugo) and Rebecca (Ruby)

I have Esther (Charlie) and Jodi (Martha) fancards both dedicated to me. Esther also wrote a letter on the back of her fancard.

Then i have Conrad (Roman) and Joel (Flynn) both just the preprinted signature on a fancard :)

I'm still waiting on Todd (Aden), David (Xavier), Bernard (Hugo) and Rebecca (Ruby)

That's brill! Do you have any scans? :)

I'm wondering whether to buy unpersonalised cards on ebay or not?! The reason I'm not sure is that I love writing to the helpdesk asking for cards because then you get a surprise as to which cards they send back, but if I buy from ebay I'll have a much more complete collection... :/

That's brill! Do you have any scans? :)

I'm wondering whether to buy unpersonalised cards on ebay or not?! The reason I'm not sure is that I love writing to the helpdesk asking for cards because then you get a surprise as to which cards they send back, but if I buy from ebay I'll have a much more complete collection... :/

Well its up to you. I usually only buy fancards off ebay if the person isn't in the show anymore. I'll will get some scans up soon!! :)