The Autograph Thread

JamieLee, I'm extremely jealous that you've got those Ray Meagher fancards! I do have to ask though, what do you mean by he's quite good at replying via the venue?! Does that mean that you sent him a letter to where he's playing panto? Is that what you'd suggest if I wanted one of his fancards?

To be honest, I haven't written to him because I assumed it was obvious that I wouldn't get a reply but I'm not so sure now! :D

JamieLee, I'm extremely jealous that you've got those Ray Meagher fancards! I do have to ask though, what do you mean by he's quite good at replying via the venue?! Does that mean that you sent him a letter to where he's playing panto? Is that what you'd suggest if I wanted one of his fancards?

To be honest, I haven't written to him because I assumed it was obvious that I wouldn't get a reply but I'm not so sure now! :D

Yeah, exactly. If you write to him directly through the venue of the panto he will most likely reply - He's replied to me a couple of times through different pantos over the past few years; don't quite understand why he doesn't reply through the seven network studios but does whilst in pantos but I'm not complaining! From experience it seems that they do bring over a bunch of fancards so you're pretty much guaranteed one if they replies.

Lynne McGranger (Irene) and Amy Mizzi (Kit) are also do panto, for anybody that might be interested (I've written to both as well as Ray).

Here are all of the addresses for Ray, Lynne and Amy's pantomimes here in the UK. The addresses for Ray and Lynne are both valid until 3 January 2010; the Sittingbourne address for Amy is valid until 27 December 2009 and the Dorking address is valid from 28 December 2009 - 3 January 2010.

Ray Meagher

'Peter Pan'

c/o Assembly Hall Theatre

Crescent Road

Tunbridge Wells

Kent

TN1 2LU

Lynne McGranger

'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'

c/o Grand Opera House York

Cumberland Street

York

YO1 9SW

Amy Mizzi

'Cinderella'

c/o Swallows Leisure Centre

Central Avenue

Sittingbourne

Kent

ME10 4NT

Amy Mizzi

'Cinderella'

c/o Dorking Halls

Reigate Road

Dorking

Surrey

RH4 1SG

Thanks for the address I'm going to go write mine to Ray and Lynne now! What's your website someone was talking about to few your collection- wouldn't mind taking a look.

So they're in the Uk right?

On another note I got a reply from Luke Mitchell today. He sent me a signed fancard and a letter, which was great to receive.

Thanks for the address I'm going to go write mine to Ray and Lynne now! What's your website someone was talking about to few your collection- wouldn't mind taking a look.

So they're in the Uk right?

On another note I got a reply from Luke Mitchell today. He sent me a signed fancard and a letter, which was great to receive.

Wow, congratulations! I'd love to see it if possible :D I hope he replies to me soon as well!

Yeah, they're all in England so just add that at the end of the addresses :)

Barbara was talking about my autograph collection website which is http://jamieleeautographs.fotopic.net