The Autograph Thread

Does anyone have any Home and Away Fancards, Its so unfair I dont have any, do I actually have to write to them to get one because ?I was wondering that If I write to one of the H&A cast would they write back to me and give me a fan card too? :unsure:

Edited by Tamxxx

When I met Kip Gamblin he signed the fancard for me that he used whilst on Home & Away. There was a new section added onto the main site about fancards and how to get them. Why not take a look?

What I will say is, if I managed to meet Kip, where I live, then anything's possible Tamxxx :wink: .

Does anyone have any Home and Away Fancards, Its so unfair I dont have any, do I actually have to write to them to get one because ?I was wondering that If I write to one of the H&A cast would they write back to me and give me a fan card too? :unsure:

Just too add to this ^ Where did you get the address from to write to the cast? Thanks :D

Just too add to this ^ Where did you get the address from to write to the cast? Thanks :D

(Actor's Name)

Home and Away

C/O Channel Seven Network

Mobbs Lane

Epping

NSW

Sydney

Australia

I have received 4 autographs in my whole time writing to cast, all personally signed. Zac Drayson (Will Smith), Sam Atwell (Kane Phillips, with a personal letter on the back), Ben Unwin (Jesse McGregor) & Mark Furze (Eric "Ric" Dalby, he only took 3 weeks to reply)

I have discovered that the men of the show are often the kindest, as they are the ones that tend to reply. In all the girls i have written to, past & present, i have NEVER received one reply. Although i do hear Kate Ritchie replies to all fans, so i'm going to write to her next. I have written to a few others lately, awaiting response, i'm aware they are very busy people.

Edited by I Love Mark Furze

My sister has 2 A4 sized black & white real photos of Dieter Brummer & Daniel Amalm, both made out to her name & signed "with love". Theyre huge things and when I saw them i was a bit shocked they were actual PHOTOS. They also sent her a h&a shirt and hat.... but that was a while ago now obviously :)