The Autograph Thread

Oh I definately wouldn't buy hand-signed ones, I guess you mean ones that have been presonalised to other people? I really don't understand the logic in that. I wouldn't say no to buying pre-printed autographed cards from Ebay but the thing is I really don't agree with people selling their fancards; if you look at Ebay people sell about 20 fan cards at a time and I just think these people have obviously obtained these fancards just with the intention to sell them on and that seems like a shame when you think the actors/helpdesk send you these cards as a gift. :/

Oh I definately wouldn't buy hand-signed ones, I guess you mean ones that have been presonalised to other people? I really don't understand the logic in that.

Oh no, I wouldn't even dream of buying a personalised one, unless it was made out to Jamie, but what's the likelihood of that happening? :lol: but I wouldn't buy any autographs at all, espeically not from eBay, they're so easily forged and it'd just play on my mind constantly that there's the possibility that it's not the real deal...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah and i was the silly bugger that bought the 15, i only wanted 3 of them, it was a moment of weakness, ah well it's done now, i have nearly 200 Home and Away fancards, the majority of them are from writing to home and away. What address do you guys use, whats this helpdesk address your talking about. Maybe i shoudnt put this here, but if anyone is interested in selling/swapping, please pm me.

Yeah and i was the silly bugger that bought the 15, i only wanted 3 of them, it was a moment of weakness, ah well it's done now, i have nearly 200 Home and Away fancards, the majority of them are from writing to home and away. What address do you guys use, whats this helpdesk address your talking about. Maybe i shoudnt put this here, but if anyone is interested in selling/swapping, please pm me.

Guru I sent you message hope you got- otherwise PM me so I can reply

So today was the day I finally plucked up enough courage to send a letter in to Jess and Todd...

I bought some special writing paper for the letter. Jess got a cherry bloosm style paper and Todd got waterlilies (this was the only guyish style paper I could find). I also posted them in the evelopes the writing set comes with, I hope that will be ok...

My only worry is that maybe they'll leave the country before they get my letter. :( Oh well....at least I tried.

I don't think you will get him there, because he left. What was the name of the movie he was filming? Is that still filming? IF so try and write to him through there maybe. Or his agent?

Home and Away passes on fanmail to actors even after they've left, so you can still write to him via that address.