The Autograph Thread

Aww I'm so jealous "I LUV handa".

I'm waiting for replies from most of the cast at the moment.

I wrote to the following in September:

Todd

Lincoln

Ada

Amy

Lynne

Tessa

David

Esther (received)

Luke Mitchell (received)

Rebecca

Then I wrote to the following in December:

Luke Jacobz

Bernard

Lyn

Axle

Sonia

And have't received any replies from that batch. I really hope I do soon.

I also wrote to te helpdesk at EastEnders recently and received 58 fan cards :o

Edited by Edward Skylover

That is so fantastic, congratulations you! :D

Hopefully that means I'll be getting replies from Rebecca, Axle and Luke some time next week... :)

I best write off to Amy as well before she leaves the show in a couple of months

Edited by JamieLee

For the 1st time in the history of me writing to the cast of Home and Away, TODAY i recieve not 1 but a whopping 5 channel 7 envelopes.

With me giving up on waiting for replies of Home and Away i thought the channel 7 envelopes from diff shows that i had phoned for or witten to.

but when i opened all 5 envelopes i was SHOCKED to see 5 peronally signed fan cards from 5 of the many cast on Home and Away.

The cards i recieved are..............

- AXLE WHITEHEAD, SIGNED AND NOTE ON THE BACK.

- AMY MATTHEWS, OLD FAN CARD STILL WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

- LYN COLLINGWOOD, STILL OLD FAN CARD WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

- LUKE MITCHELL, SIGNED CARD AND PERSONAL A4 LETTER.

- REBEECA BREEDS, SIGNED CARD WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

Could today have gotten any better? Not to be cocky or anything but i hope channel 7 sydney and its home and away still to there guns and send out cards.

Mike

================================================================================

===========================

For High Quality ( HQ ) scans of fan cards, be sure to visit the photo gallery on the site here - www.handa_junction.webs.com

M

What are the chance of getting 5 replies on one day- would of thought they'd be 0. I would have been sooo excited. And good one on a reply from Amy. I haven't seen one from her ever.

I got a reply from Rebecca Breeds today. Took 5 months. I sent her two posters which she signed, although one she signed on the wrong side which was weird. Plus she also sent me a signed fancard.

Oh seriously i was over the moon when i got home from work and saw 5 envelopes. Still to this day i cant believe it.

And i just gave up writing to them, dont get me wrong i am a huge fan of the show and wrote to them like twise a year and in the end get nothing, but yeah its was very interesting.

I am shocked to hear from peps lately that Amy is very slow at writing back to fans, when she 1st started out on the show i got a reply from her in like a week or 2 from when i sent the letter

Mike

Just some food for thought: I assume we've all seen eBay sellers selling these fancards in bulk for expensive prices right? With modern technology is it possible for these sellers to simply reproduce these cards using a top of the line printer and high quality paper?

The reason I ask is because it seems certain sellers keep re-listing the same collection of fancards over and over again including a collection of hand-signed cards which always contain the autographs of the same fifteen cast members. I find this to be somewhat suspicious as a number of the cards in the hand-signed collection that keeps showing up at a regular clip contain autographs from several actors who have already left the show.

Has anyone ever bought fancards off of eBay and found that they are not authentic and are in fact reproductions?

Edited by jldraw

Has anyone ever bought fancards off of eBay and found that they are not authentic and are in fact reproductions?

You never know, maybe someone from the set on H and A fancies a bit of extra cash and is nabbing a bunch of everyone's fan cards to sell online.

Well that would explain how they are able to auction off these fancards in bulk at a regular clip. It doesn't explain however how they seem to have an endless supply of hand-signed Sharni Vinson and Tim Campbell fancards unless some of the actors are asked to sign a bunch of fancards before they leave the show which is possible.

Either way I'm really considering buying one of those packages as of late (looking for a Jessica Tovey fancard) but I'm probably going to pass because I have some real doubts as to their authenticity. You do bring up a good point ES, someone at Seven could be stockpiling a lot of these fancards and then doing a brisk business. There seems to be one seller in particular who only deals in soap fancards whether it be H&A, Neighbours, EastEnders etc. Hmmm.

Edited by jldraw

i have got personal signed cares when i met the cast and i do scarapbooking so i keep the origional and make coppies its easy done if know what u are doing and lots say they are hand signed but that dont always mean the star signed it sometimes it is just the card with the pre printed thing on it.if u want some fan cards wih out buying of ebay and have there signed name pre printed just go to the home and away site u can dl and print cards from there its a new thing.www.homeandaway.com.au.yer dont think i will get anything or link or todd as they have left but i have met them and i wrote to david and bec again still waiting.seams like all the pep outside of aust get replys before we do i wonder why.and they seam to get replyed to quicker then us.mabey put a gift or money in it then u might get something lol