The Autograph Thread

okay so I wanted to write to Esther for an autograph.... anyone from Norway who has written and gotten a fancard who can tell me what I gotta do? ;P

I'm pretty sure you just do the same thing any other person writing to the cast would do. Same address etc. They'll hav the pre-paid envelopes themselves. Do let us know if you get a response. I'm sure knowing you come from Norway Esther would definitely reply. :)

I've been meaning to post in here for a LONG time, but only just remembered :lol:

For Christmas, my best friend from BttB sent me an envelope, amongst other things. So I opened my envelope, and imagine my surprise when three fancards fell out :o And not just three blank fancards printed off the internet. No... these were signed fancards, with messages, and it made my Christmas :wub:

These were the messages:

Esther Anderson: Dear Georgia, Have a great Christmas and New Year. Loads of love and best wishes, Esther Anderson. xxx

Luke Mitchell: Dear Georgia, Best Wishes

Axel Whitehead: Dear Georgia, Lots of Love, Axel. xx

What made it even better was that they were from some of my favourite characters :D

I've been meaning to post in here for a LONG time, but only just remembered :lol:

For Christmas, my best friend from BttB sent me an envelope, amongst other things. So I opened my envelope, and imagine my surprise when three fancards fell out :o And not just three blank fancards printed off the internet. No... these were signed fancards, with messages, and it made my Christmas :wub:

Cool, do you have any pictures/scans? :)

i havent recived nothing from todd davis or bec i sent them last year took forever to get something of paul but itwas a typed letter that gets sent to everyone.i have met todd david avel jess ada sally jon paul booby chris hemsworth and some more.but never got no fan cards back yet.might have to write again.i was also wondering if u had to send a sae but looks like u dont

Cool, do you have any pictures/scans? :)

I'd love to see some scans too!

Edited by HAA Girl 08

For the 1st time in the history of me writing to the cast of Home and Away, TODAY i recieve not 1 but a whopping 5 channel 7 envelopes.

With me giving up on waiting for replies of Home and Away i thought the channel 7 envelopes from diff shows that i had phoned for or witten to.

but when i opened all 5 envelopes i was SHOCKED to see 5 peronally signed fan cards from 5 of the many cast on Home and Away.

The cards i recieved are..............

- AXLE WHITEHEAD, SIGNED AND NOTE ON THE BACK.

- AMY MATTHEWS, OLD FAN CARD STILL WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

- LYN COLLINGWOOD, STILL OLD FAN CARD WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

- LUKE MITCHELL, SIGNED CARD AND PERSONAL A4 LETTER.

- REBEECA BREEDS, SIGNED CARD WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

Could today have gotten any better? Not to be cocky or anything but i hope channel 7 sydney and its home and away still to there guns and send out cards.

Mike

================================================================================

===========================

For High Quality ( HQ ) scans of fan cards, be sure to visit the photo gallery on the site here - www.handa_junction.webs.com

M

For the 1st time in the history of me writing to the cast of Home and Away, TODAY i recieve not 1 but a whopping 5 channel 7 envelopes.

With me giving up on waiting for replies of Home and Away i thought the channel 7 envelopes from diff shows that i had phoned for or witten to.

but when i opened all 5 envelopes i was SHOCKED to see 5 peronally signed fan cards from 5 of the many cast on Home and Away.

The cards i recieved are..............

- AXLE WHITEHEAD, SIGNED AND NOTE ON THE BACK.

- AMY MATTHEWS, OLD FAN CARD STILL WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

- LYN COLLINGWOOD, STILL OLD FAN CARD WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

- LUKE MITCHELL, SIGNED CARD AND PERSONAL A4 LETTER.

- REBEECA BREEDS, SIGNED CARD WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FRONT.

Could today have gotten any better? Not to be cocky or anything but i hope channel 7 sydney and its home and away still to there guns and send out cards.

Mike

================================================================================

===========================

For High Quality ( HQ ) scans of fan cards, be sure to visit the photo gallery on the site here - www.handa_junction.webs.com

M

What are the chance of getting 5 replies on one day- would of thought they'd be 0. I would have been sooo excited. And good one on a reply from Amy. I haven't seen one from her ever.

I got a reply from Rebecca Breeds today. Took 5 months. I sent her two posters which she signed, although one she signed on the wrong side which was weird. Plus she also sent me a signed fancard.