The Autograph Thread

Interesting to hear Samara's thoughts on OOTB. I agree with her grandparents that in some aspects the show was better than what H&A was broadcasting at that time. I thought the fact that they assembled this relatively unknown cast was one of the things that was cool about it. I probably wouldn't have liked it as much if it was just a collection of actors who had for one reason or another been jettisoned from H&A or Neighbours.

Well done Edward on your replies they are fab! Whats your secret in getting so many replies?! :D Cause i haven't had a reply in ages!!

Thanks Beanieking! I don't know why I've been lucky with replies. Having said that, I have seen other people who have received more than me, i.e. Screaming Queen has Elijah and Xavier, both whom I've written to but not heard back from. Plus, I've written to most of the cast.

I think it's mostly just luck of the draw, but as I've previously said, a good hint is to use coloured/large envelopes to catch the actor's attention. Does anyone else have scans of their recently-received autographs?

Great day of successes! Congrats everyone! :)

I got a strange success... I got a fancard from Rhiannon Fish, but it wasn't signed and there was no letter! :S

might just try again!

El x

Head office sends unsigned fancards of the new cast so it could be from them. Well now that you have it you might as well write to her and ask her to sign it.

I wrote to head office and got back a bunch of unsigned fancards so I am going to send them to the actor and ask them to sign it for me :rolleyes:

Yaay, I got the Belle and Aden fancards in the mail today. Purchased them on ebay, they're preprinted only, but they look great. Can't wait to put them on my wall.

Also, I'll ask again, do you guys think I should send my letter to Jess, even though I can't include a SASE. Norwegian stamps aren't valid in Australia of course.. So I'll be able to include an envelope with return address only.. no stamp. Should I give it a go, still?

great successes Sandie. I hope mine are on the way.

I can't wait to get Charles Cottier, David Jones-Roberts and Rhiannon Fish, was well as the rest. I already have Luke Mitchell and Rebecca Breeds from a while ago, and I got Todd Lasance as well. I can't wait to get the whole cast.

Yaay, I got the Belle and Aden fancards in the mail today. Purchased them on ebay, they're preprinted only, but they look great. Can't wait to put them on my wall.

Also, I'll ask again, do you guys think I should send my letter to Jess, even though I can't include a SASE. Norwegian stamps aren't valid in Australia of course.. So I'll be able to include an envelope with return address only.. no stamp. Should I give it a go, still?

Lovely collection of autographs, Sandra, congratulations!! :)

Rosalie - can you not buy "air mail" stamps from the internet which could be put on the return envelope? I definitely wouldn't send an envelope without a stamp. Although I would say Jess is more likely to reply given you come from Norway.