The Autograph Thread

Congrats on your replies Marie.

so lucky. I havn't got any back

When did you write to them gomez?

I wrote to the who cast individually at the end of september, but I wrote to Charles Cottier, Rhiannon Fish and Luke Mitchell at the start of september.

I know that it is probably way after your'll all sent your letters, but I would assume that if they had only about 3-5 that they need to reply they would just do it all at the same time and get it out of the way :huh:

Maybe they have let their fanmail pile up and mine has sunk to the bottom and they are slowly getting through the pile :cool:

Hopefully I will get some back soon.

gomez - I'm sure you will receive something sooner or later. There's quite a few of the cast who are good at replying. Edward is correct that the mail tends to come when you least expect it - that's how it's been for me. I pretty much forgot i'd even wrote to them. It also depends on how busy they are - I sent my last batch (7/8 letters) at the end of July - all but 1 has come back and that's Luke Jacobz. I didn't know he was doing X-factor until a few weeks later so i guess he's got alot on at the moment.

Here's the photos of the latest fancards i received.

IMG_1748.jpgIMG_1750.jpgIMG_1699.jpg

Gomez - your letters were sent very recently, so I think you will get a reply, but just not yet. Fan mail is a funny thing, and it often takes over 6 months to receive anything, if you get anything at all. I wrote to the Scotts and Walkers in July.

yeah, I have been collecting autographs for about 6 years, so I know it can take a long time. I just thought because everyone else it getting a reply they might have replied mine too, to get it out of the way.

it took 4 weeks to get a reply from Rebecca Breeds, 2 months from Todd Lasance and 3 months from Luke Mitchell. :rolleyes:

I have never seen a reply from Luke Jacobz either. I somehow missed him when writing to the cast, perhaps thats a good thing.

Hopefully I will get some soon.

Gomez - your letters were sent very recently, so I think you will get a reply, but just not yet. Fan mail is a funny thing, and it often takes over 6 months to receive anything, if you get anything at all. I wrote to the Scotts and Walkers in July.

yeah, I have been collecting autographs for about 6 years, so I know it can take a long time. I just thought because everyone else it getting a reply they might have replied mine too, to get it out of the way.

it took 4 weeks to get a reply from Rebecca Breeds, 2 months from Todd Lasance and 3 months from Luke Mitchell. :rolleyes:

You are actually pretty lucky to get anything back from Breeds. Although not nearly as elusive as Josh Quong Tart (who I personally don't believe signs at all), Tessa James and Charlotte Best (who sign/signed very infrequently) a Rebecca Breeds autograph is still hard to find. Point in case, around six months ago I came into possession of cast signed poster, the only two signatures missing were Rebecca Breeds and Josh Quong Tart.

gomez - I'm sure you will receive something sooner or later. There's quite a few of the cast who are good at replying. Edward is correct that the mail tends to come when you least expect it - that's how it's been for me. I pretty much forgot i'd even wrote to them. It also depends on how busy they are - I sent my last batch (7/8 letters) at the end of July - all but 1 has come back and that's Luke Jacobz. I didn't know he was doing X-factor until a few weeks later so i guess he's got alot on at the moment.

Wow!!! Thats great :D So jealous of that Rhiannon card! Im hoping to send one to Rebecca, Rhiannon and Esther. Ive never sent a fancard before, so just wondering how long it usually takes for a reply for someone who isnt living in Aus? :)

Wow!!! Thats great :D So jealous of that Rhiannon card! Im hoping to send one to Rebecca, Rhiannon and Esther. Ive never sent a fancard before, so just wondering how long it usually takes for a reply for someone who isnt living in Aus? :)

I live in England and it's taken at least 3/4 months with some of the replies. Sometimes (i've heard) it can take up to 6 months, i guess it all depends on how busy the actors are (long days filming H&A) and how much mail they have that week/month etc. Esther (in my opinion) has to be the best to replying, she's not only fast, but she usually writes a note on the back of the fan card. I wrote to Rebecca Breeds earlier this year and still haven't heard anything. Although, i have seen replies from her also.

Whoever you decide to write to you always have a chance of getting something back. Good luck and let us know if you hear anything.