The Autograph Thread

I have an address for Jess Tovey. I tried it June last year with no reply, but probably worth a try again as she may sign now. PM me of you'll like the address.

I also have addresses for a few other ex- home and away cast members who I've tried but with no success. Except Isabel Lucas. I also have agency addresses for some current actors that I thought might work for those who don't seem to reply through home and away address like ada and josh, but no success as yet.

Also today I received a reply from Charles Cottier. He sent a signed fancard and a page long letter answering some of my questions and letting me know mine was the first fan letter it's gotten. I sent it awhile ago, just after he appeared on the show.

You are so lucky. He is my favourite and most wanted. I sent to him a few weeks ago, hope to get one back soon. Do you mind PMing me a scan of the autograph. Thanks

If anyone has any agency address for ex cast members can they please PM them to me. thanks

Thanks El! Can I ask for some advice?

Basically I don't know whether to frame my Lisa Gormley fan card with the letter, or frame the Lisa fan card with all my other personal replies, thus not framing the letter? The problem is, I've got my Luke Mitchell fan card and letter framed, my Hany Lee from Neighbours fan card and letter framed, plus 2 sets of Neighbours fan cards framed, and I didn't know whether it was becoming a bit excessive to keep framing my fan cards which arrive wit letters back, or do you think it's a shame not to frame the letters?

I've made a mock frame of my 8 personal replies, but some of them have messages on the back so if I frame them altogether I may lose some messages. Hmmm. What do you reckon?

Here's my mock frame:

FrameOption1.png

I think framing the letter is a nice touch, That looks good, but perhaps you could frame them altogether when you get another reply? Then you would have 8? I'm sure you will get another soon! It looks like they are starting to come again!

Your letter was lovely so framing it would be look good :)

El x

For those wanting to send to older cast members (from the last couple of years anyway), I would suggest just writing to the normal Home and Away address as the fan mail should be passed on.

Here are scans of my recent successes:

EmilySymons.jpgLisaGormley.jpg

LisaGormleyletter.jpg

Really? So if I send to Jess through Home and Away there's a chance she'll get it? Somehow I just don't think they would bother passing on every fan letter..

Really? So if I send to Jess through Home and Away there's a chance she'll get it? Somehow I just don't think they would bother passing on every fan letter..

Rosalie, remember we are two years behind in our country..... So most of the characters in the current eps shown on Norwegian television are gone. And Jessica Tovey/Belle is one of them, so you probably won't get an answer from her... Look at the OS to find out which character who still is on. Hm.. I think it's only the oldies: Alf, Irene, Colleen, Leah and Miles, Charlie, Angelo, Ruby....

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER