The Autograph Thread

Gomez - your letters were sent very recently, so I think you will get a reply, but just not yet. Fan mail is a funny thing, and it often takes over 6 months to receive anything, if you get anything at all. I wrote to the Scotts and Walkers in July.

yeah, I have been collecting autographs for about 6 years, so I know it can take a long time. I just thought because everyone else it getting a reply they might have replied mine too, to get it out of the way.

it took 4 weeks to get a reply from Rebecca Breeds, 2 months from Todd Lasance and 3 months from Luke Mitchell. :rolleyes:

You are actually pretty lucky to get anything back from Breeds. Although not nearly as elusive as Josh Quong Tart (who I personally don't believe signs at all), Tessa James and Charlotte Best (who sign/signed very infrequently) a Rebecca Breeds autograph is still hard to find. Point in case, around six months ago I came into possession of cast signed poster, the only two signatures missing were Rebecca Breeds and Josh Quong Tart.

ok, thats interesting, because to my umderstanding Rebecca is very good with her fanmail. As far as I know she always replys. She was always been very sweet and write little notes, thats from what I have seen.

Yeah, Charlotte Best and Lincoln Lewis were very hard to get, I wrote to them many times while they were on the show and never got anything from either.

I wrote to Josh and Tessa. When Tessa was first on the show she was good with her fammail, so I dunno what happened, and I have never seen a success from Josh either :unsure:

P.S. Yes I do want to know, is it Dexter by any chance? 'd love to know who she thinks April is better suited to - I wonder if that means she doesn't enjoy working with David?

Yes it's Dexter. :) She said that they'd be great paired together and she also loves working with David Jones-Roberts. Her words were - "He's a lovely boy."

Congrats on your mail Edward.

Thanks, SQ! And congrats, Marie, do you have any scans of your newly-received cards? How long did they take to arrive?

I have a scanner but it doesnt work,im not sure how long they took, maybe less than 8 weeks, im pretty sure it wasnt that long i sent to two others too but no respose yet, but one was penn so prob wont...

No problem. I'm glad you like them. :)

I've not ever seen a reply from Luke Jacobz. Maybe you're right and he just doesn't reply. Not a good way for him to keep fans.

Hmm im not sure if i have Luke or not i do have a lto so i may have a look thru and see.

No problem. I'm glad you like them. :)

I've not ever seen a reply from Luke Jacobz. Maybe you're right and he just doesn't reply. Not a good way for him to keep fans.

Hmm im not sure if i have Luke or not i do have a lto so i may have a look thru and see.

What, you#re not sure if you´ve received a personal reply from Luke Jacobz or not?! Is anyone on this website called Gerard? I found a reply from Tessa here, in April.

Edited by Edward Skylover

I seen that too! Needless to say I was very jealous! :P

I've had such a dry spell with fanmail! But I think thats makes it even more special when you do get something! :)

And I have also had success from Rebecca, twice actually! I think she keeps on top of her fanmail quite well...

I haven't seen a response from Esther in quite a while, I hope she's still keeping up her good signing! I know we all probably have her anyway, but she was a really great signer!

And I also haven't seen a reply from Josh or Luke, a lot of the cast don't reply very well... Tessa, Josh, Lynne, Luke, Lincoln & Charlotte (When they were there) and some others... I guess its the luck of the draw! :)

Have you ever seen a reply from Mark Furze? I know he left quite a long time ago, but he was oe of my favourite characters. If anyone would perhaps like to exchange fan cards, I'm very keen to get Mark Furze. :)

So let's hear your list of fan cards then, tessalove? I like seeing who's got what! :D

I've seen replies from Mark, but ages ago when he was on the show! You could always try and get an address from somewhere! :)

I have:

-Esther (Charlie)

-Axle (Liam)

-Rebecca (Ruby)

-David (Xavier)

-Ray (Alf)

-Lyn (Colleen)

-Jordan (Jai)

-Luke (Romeo)

-Samara (Indi)

-Jodi (Martha)

-Amy (Rachel)

And I have an Isabel Lucas autograph... :)

What about you? Who do you have?

El x

In order of first received:

Luke (Romeo)

Esther (Charlie)

Ray (Alf)

Lynne (signed flier)

Lyn (Colleen)

Axle (Liam)

Rebecca (Ruby)

Amy (Rachel)

Emily (Marilyn)

Lisa (Bianca)

Samara (Indi)

Charles (Dex)

Robert (Sid)

Rhiannon (April)

There's a few I'd love to get my hands on, like Jodi Gordon, Mark Furze and Kate Ritchie. :D