The Autograph Thread

Nobody like Lisa Gormley then? :lol: Has anyone else written to her/received a reply?

I love Lisa but as I live in the United States, writing to anyone on H&A would likely prove a futile exercise. I've found that ever since 9-11 that posting stuff overseas can sometimes be difficult and when you are writing in a manner like this where you have to include a SASE to get a reply the odds of getting a reply aren't very good I've found.

Here is photo of all 5 new cast member fancards for those of you who haven't seen yet:

photo048o.th.jpg

Also today I received a reply from Charles Cottier. He sent a signed fancard and a page long letter answering some of my questions and letting me know mine was the first fan letter it's gotten. I sent it awhile ago, just after he appeared on the show.

I thought I had sent a letter to Lisa Gormley when she first appeared on the show, but I checked my fanmail records I keep and it's not written in there, I definately wrote the letter but not sure if it got sent but can't find it anywhere. So that's a bit of a mystery. I guess I know in the next few weeks as to if I receive a reply or not. So out of the 5 new cast members 4 have replies so far. Come on Rhiannon Fish make it 5 out of 5.

I thought I had sent a letter to Lisa Gormley when she first appeared on the show, but I checked my fanmail records I keep and it's not written in there, I definately wrote the letter but not sure if it got sent but can't find it anywhere. So that's a bit of a mystery. I guess I know in the next few weeks as to if I receive a reply or not. So out of the 5 new cast members 4 have replies so far. Come on Rhiannon Fish make it 5 out of 5.

I'm so jealous!! Have you written to Emily Symons? I've written to all 5 of the new cast members plus Shane Withington who plays John Palmer, but only received Lisa Gormley thus far. Still no scans though !!!

Btw, I take it you mean 4. You have 3 so far and are waiting for the Scott family to reply?

Edited by Edward Skylover

Here is photo of all 5 new cast member fancards for those of you who haven't seen yet:

photo048o.th.jpg

Also today I received a reply from Charles Cottier. He sent a signed fancard and a page long letter answering some of my questions and letting me know mine was the first fan letter it's gotten. I sent it awhile ago, just after he appeared on the show.

I got a massive envelope prob last week i think it was and i got all those 5 new cards as above but there not signed either. Oh well

I've not written to Lisa yet. Still on my to do list. Although, i already have an envelope with her name on. :)

Today i posted letters to Robert, Sonia, Tessa and the help desk asking for fan cards of past characters. Fingers crossed i hear something from them because at the beginning of the year i sent them a letter and never heard anything.

I've practically written to the entire cast now. So far i have 4 replies. :)

I've not written to Lisa yet. Still on my to do list. Although, i already have an envelope with her name on. :)

Today i posted letters to Robert, Sonia, Tessa and the help desk asking for fan cards of past characters. Fingers crossed i hear something from them because at the beginning of the year i sent them a letter and never heard anything.

I've practically written to the entire cast now. So far i have 4 replies. :)

Good luck with your letter to Tessa but I wrote to her and she never replied. I haven't ever see a reply from her. Good luck with the rest of your replies!

I've written to loads of them, and my list s far goes:

Esther Anderson (Charlie)

Luke Mitchell (Romeo)

Lyn Collingwood (Colleen)

Ray Meagher (Alf Stewart)

Amy Mathews (Rachel)

Rebecca Breeds (Ruby)

Emily Symons (Marilyn)

Lisa Gormley (Bianca Scott)

Writing fa mail is ridculously addictive!

Good luck with your letter to Tessa but I wrote to her and she never replied. I haven't ever see a reply from her. Good luck with the rest of your replies!

Thanks Edward. Yeah, i've seen replies from her but not many. Have you written to her since?

Congrats on your successful responses and I look forward to seeing the Lisa and Emily scans.

It's become like a new hobby. :)

Although, i do find it difficult sometimes trying to think of what to write to the actors. Especially if I don't know much about them.

Thanks Edward. Yeah, i've seen replies from her but not many. Have you written to her since?

Congrats on your successful responses and I look forward to seeing the Lisa and Emily scans.

It's become like a new hobby. :)

Although, i do find it difficult sometimes trying to think of what to write to the actors. Especially if I don't know much about them.

i so agree with you there :)

I'm wondering, is there a way I can write to some of the cast who are no longer on the show? Have any of you guys done that and gotten a reply?

F. ex Jess Tovey, I'd love to write her, but I have no idea how to reach her.. She might not even still have a fan address :unsure: