The Autograph Thread

If you send to the Home and Away studios address for Jess, I'm sure you'd get a reply as I've heard of people before who have sent to actors that left the show ages ago. BUT...I would buy a copy of her fan card or something from Ebay and also include a SAE (stamped and addressed envelope) for you to get a reply.

Good luck!

If you send to the Home and Away studios address for Jess, I'm sure you'd get a reply as I've heard of people before who have sent to actors that left the show ages ago. BUT...I would buy a copy of her fan card or something from Ebay and also include a SAE (stamped and addressed envelope) for you to get a reply.

Good luck!

Thanks, I will try that address then, and cross my fingers!!

There's no fancard on Ebay though. I don't think I'll be able to get one for her to sign. I think I'm just gonna have to print out something. Don't really have any other ideas..

I would sugges either waiting to see if any pop up on Ebay, or write to the helpdesk asking if they have any copies of it, then if you do receive one back, then addressing a letter to Jess Tovey at the H&A address, and waiting to see if you hear anything back. What I would suggest is using an envelope or package that looks slightly different, i.e. large or coloured, with a coloured pen or something, as that generally is more likely to get their attention. In personally wouldn't like having to print my own copy from the internet, as it wouln't be very good quality.

On an unrelated point, I was wondering i anyone reading this thread may have a spare Lynne McGranger fan card unsigned, which I could send to her via the Panto address in December? I'd be willing to pay a considerable amount for one. :)

I've seen a Belle fancard on ebay... it is preprinted, but you could send that anyway and hope she signs it somewhere else if you were stuck! heres the link, it also comes with Aden lol http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...T#ht_500wt_1156

Also there's a Lynne one, again it's a PP, but if you were stuck you could use it, and it's quite cheap! :)http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...T#ht_500wt_1156

Elx

I've seen a Belle fancard on ebay... it is preprinted, but you could send that anyway and hope she signs it somewhere else if you were stuck! heres the link, it also comes with Aden lol http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...T#ht_500wt_1156

Also there's a Lynne one, again it's a PP, but if you were stuck you could use it, and it's quite cheap! :)http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...T#ht_500wt_1156

Elx

Wow, thanks! I might actually bid on those:p Pre-printed means that the signatures aren't actually handwritten right?

Bidding completed:D

If I get the Jess one and include it in my letter, then I really hope I'll get it in return! Cause else I have not only not gotten a reply to my letter, but I've also lost the fancard I had (or hopefully will purchase of ebay..)..:P But I guess it's worth it, so long as there's a chance I'll get a reply from her.