The Autograph Thread

Something you might want to consider rosalie is that 95% of the more recent fancards that are on eBay are merely copies anyhow. I actually have two Jess Tovey fancards in my collection purchased from eBay, one authentic and the other an obvious forgery. The picture quality of the photograph on the forgery is noticeably darker than the authentic fancard. For what it's worth the authentic one also features a non-personalized authentic autograph on the backside of the card. Jess has a unique autograph so it would be difficult for the forgers out there to reproduce it. She signs her name in such a way that it is easily identifiable as her signature.

Edited by jldraw

Do some actors not have fan cards without pre-printed signatures? For example, I've never seen a Lynne McGranger one or Ada one without their autograph pre-printed on it. But I really wanted to get copies of ones without their signatures on. Do you reckon my best bet is to write to H&A asking for both cards without the signatures on or do you think it's unlikely that any exist without signatures?

All the older ones all have pre- printed signatures on them. It's only now that the new fancards (new characters) have no pre- prints. Like Marilyn, Elijah and John and the 5 new ones don't have pre- prints. And I think the current ones of the characters when they are printing out more they are doing them without the preprint auto.

If you want to buy fan cards on Ebay you need to buy from trusted sellers- as then you know they are authentic straight from the channel 7 production office. Once you've been watching stuff on ebay for awhile and have been buying you know who these people are.

All the older ones all have pre- printed signatures on them. It's only now that the new fancards (new characters) have no pre- prints. Like Marilyn, Elijah and John and the 5 new ones don't have pre- prints. And I think the current ones of the characters when they are printing out more they are doing them without the preprint auto.

If you want to buy fan cards on Ebay you need to buy from trusted sellers- as then you know they are authentic straight from the channel 7 production office. Once you've been watching stuff on ebay for awhile and have been buying you know who these people are.

I live in the Uk..can someone give me an updated Address of where to write to the cast ...I have some cast cards but want to write to the new cast members. Thankies xx

Do some actors not have fan cards without pre-printed signatures? For example, I've never seen a Lynne McGranger one or Ada one without their autograph pre-printed on it. But I really wanted to get copies of ones without their signatures on. Do you reckon my best bet is to write to H&A asking for both cards without the signatures on or do you think it's unlikely that any exist without signatures?

I got some without the PP sig on it. Their are ones as they just have ti print it without the sig.

Do you have Lynne McGranger's current fan card without PP on it?

Sorry no I don't, but i can try get it and sell/trade it with you.

If there are any other unsigned ones that you want let me know and I will try and get them all together :cool:

If there are any other unsigned ones that you want let me know and I will try and get them all together :cool:

How can you get it? There are 3 that I want: Lynne McGranger, Ada Nicodemou and Cornelia Frances, all without the pre-printed signature on! :)

How can you get it? There are 3 that I want: Lynne McGranger, Ada Nicodemou and Cornelia Frances, all without the pre-printed signature on! :)

Write to the head office and ask for the fancards unsigned or e-mail them if you know an e-mail.