The Autograph Thread

Thanks Gomez! I was referring to fotopic.net but I had no idea that fanmail.biz had become quite run down since then, that´s a shame! I´ll be joining that website fairly soon then Gomez, you´ll see me around! Out of interest, what autographs do you lot have from people who aren´t in Home and Away?

I have quite a lot of autographs, I have loads from Buffy/Angel/Firefly, not sure if you would want to know how and the list is quite long lol...

I also have John Cena, Randy Orton, Natalya Neidhart, Wade Barret, Justin Gabriel and hornswoggle from WWE

I have Amanda seyfried, Hanny Lee, Kim Kardashian, Mark Salling and a few others as well :) I love autographs! :)

EL x

Thanks Gomez! I was referring to fotopic.net but I had no idea that fanmail.biz had become quite run down since then, that´s a shame! I´ll be joining that website fairly soon then Gomez, you´ll see me around! Out of interest, what autographs do you lot have from people who aren´t in Home and Away?

I have a very long list as I have been collecting for a long time so I will PM you the list.

I like to collect entire casts so I am trying to collect the whole casts of ( including extras and minor roles): The Harry Potter Movies and The Chronicles of Narnia Movies. I am also very found of the BBC adaptions of classic dramas so when I usually try collect people from those, or if it is a really good adaption then I'll try for the whole cast.

My favourite successes would be from:

Madeline Carroll ( Child American Actresss) She sent me 2 beautiful signed headshots and a page long letter. In the letter she said that she didn't know if i wanted writing on the autograph or not and that is why she sent 2 photo, one with a message, and one that just said: To Brittany Love (her signature)

Adair Tishler ( Child American Actress, known for her role of Molly in Heroes) Sent me a signed headshot and a card. ( I've had 2 successes from her, both with cards)

Lucy Boynton ( English child actress, know for her role ion Ballet Shoes, with Emma Watson) I sent her 3 photo and she signed them all, one with a message thanking me for the letter and saying with was really sweet, and she sent a page long letter answering a few of my questions.

Will Poulter. I wrote to him after it was anounced that he will be in the next Narnia movie ( it is out in december) and he replied with a page long letter saying how it was kind of my to wrote to him from Australia and that he is so excited to be filming Narnia here. He send a photo as well but as he wasn't very popular then it ws only printed from a normal printer. I wrote to him again a few days ago hoping that he would be issued with his Narnia fan card by now.

Ed-I'll PM my list of autographs to you tonight.

Wow, this thread's sure been booming since the last time I checked :D

Think I read a couple of pages back asking if Mark Furze replies? I'm not 100% sure if he does nowadays (as I've not seen any from him in yonks) but I did get a reply from him way back when he first started in Home and Away - He sent me a signed fancard (undedicated) which I later traded with someone for a signed Natalie Blair Neighbours fancard. I wrote back to him afterwards to try and replace the one I'd traded but never received a reply (d'oh!).

I did, however, receive an amazing reply from Laurie Foell this morning, which of course I was ecstatic about, with Laurie having been my favourite actor on the show. She signed the back of the fancard and photographs that I sent and also sent me a beautiful handwritten card telling me about her new baby and house renovations, answering my questions and even added her e-mail address - what a class act :D:wub:

I also received a reply from Lucy Wigmore today, who took over Laurie's role in Shortland Street - I just found it a bit spooky getting a reply from both Dr. Justine Jones' on the same day :huh:

I did, however, receive an amazing reply from Laurie Foell this morning, which of course I was ecstatic about, with Laurie having been my favourite actor on the show. She signed the back of the fancard and photographs that I sent and also sent me a beautiful handwritten card telling me about her new baby and house renovations, answering my questions and even added her e-mail address - what a class act :D:wub:

Laurie is probably my all time favorite too. I would love to be able to write to her but lack a mailing address as I assume H&A no longer forwards her mail as she's been off screens for a long time now. I know a lot of actors sign for fans but I've always gotten the impression from Laurie (and also from Esther Anderson for that matter) that the really appreciate their fans and don't take the letters and cards they receive from them lightly. It's a real admirable quality.

Jamie - thanks very much for your info re: Mark Furze. I don't think I'm gonna bother writing to him anymore, as I wouldn't expect him to reply, but I'd still bevery keen to get my hands on a PP version of his fan card. Jamie, that is amazing that she gave you her email address, well done you! Fantastic response :)

Also - does anyone have fan cards of the original Home and Away cast - I'm absolutely desperate to get my hands on the entire original cast, particularly Floss, Neville, Lynn and Carly!

I also have tons of autos everyone from angel as ive met all the cast, pretty much all from buffy too, ive met hundreds of celebs so ive got thousands of autos.. prob too many autos actually... id love to meet someof the home and away cast i met the one that played dylan once.

You all have loads!

I've been scourin the net, and have come across these pictures: jodigordonexample1.jpg

And: lynnemcgrangerexample.jpg

I'd literally die to get my hands on that Martha one, she looks stunning, I've never seen that version before! And I really want the Lynne McGranger version shown in the other picture! :lol: D'ya reckon it's worth writing to the help desk for these?

You all have loads!

I've been scourin the net, and have come across these pictures: jodigordonexample1.jpg

And: lynnemcgrangerexample.jpg

I'd literally die to get my hands on that Martha one, she looks stunning, I've never seen that version before! And I really want the Lynne McGranger version shown in the other picture! :lol: D'ya reckon it's worth writing to the help desk for these?

If you are talking eBay, I would avoid the large grouping of cards personally. I've seen that same set auctioned many times over and unless the seller has an unlimited access/supply of fancards there is a very good chance they could be dupes produced using a scanner and high quality printer setup.