The Autograph Thread

Yaay, I got the Belle and Aden fancards in the mail today. Purchased them on ebay, they're preprinted only, but they look great. Can't wait to put them on my wall.

Also, I'll ask again, do you guys think I should send my letter to Jess, even though I can't include a SASE. Norwegian stamps aren't valid in Australia of course.. So I'll be able to include an envelope with return address only.. no stamp. Should I give it a go, still?

Go to your local post office and ask for an Internation Reply Coupon ( IRC). Place this in the envelope along with your letter and fancard. Jess will be able to exchange it for Australian stamps that she will put on the envelope and send it back to you :cool:

Hope this is helpful. If you have any questions PM me :)

Today i received 2 replies.

One from Rhiannon Fish - The autograph is a bit smudged but doesn't matter and she also wrote a page long letter - and she agreed with me on who i said i think she'd be better paired with. She said - Do you want to know a secret....?

The other was from the help desk - Jodi Gordan (Martha) PP fancard and Amy Matthews (Rachel), her's seemed to be an older one, but that doesn't matter to me i'm really happy with them.

Congratlations SQ! I'd actually be happier with an older one of Amy's, because at least tat is more rare than the more recent version which you could probably get on Ebay in future if you wanted.

I received two pieces of fan mail yesterday, too - except same problem, I'm back in Germany and they arrived at my UK address - I don't know whether to ask my dad to open them or not. I'm speculating atm as to who these replies could be from. I'm currently waiting for:

Lynne (Irene)

Ada (Leah)

Jon (Tony)

Tessa (Nicole)

David (Xavier)

Sonia (Gina)

Shane (Palmer)

Jay (Elijah)

Rhiannon (April)

Robert (Sid)

And also Erin (Declan) from Neighbours. My guess is that the replies will be from Robert and April but I'm happy to be surprised! Cannot wait to find out who the repplies are from!! :D

Edited by Edward Skylover

One from Rhiannon Fish - The autograph is a bit smudged but doesn't matter and she also wrote a page long letter - and she agreed with me on who i said i think she'd be better paired with. She said - Do you want to know a secret....?

P.S. Yes I do want to know, is it Dexter by any chance? 'd love to know who she thinks April is better suited to - I wonder if that means she doesn't enjoy working with David?

P.S. Yes I do want to know, is it Dexter by any chance? 'd love to know who she thinks April is better suited to - I wonder if that means she doesn't enjoy working with David?

Yes it's Dexter. :) She said that they'd be great paired together and she also loves working with David Jones-Roberts. Her words were - "He's a lovely boy."

Congrats on your mail Edward.

Today i received 2 replies.

One from Rhiannon Fish - The autograph is a bit smudged but doesn't matter and she also wrote a page long letter -

I got the same mine was really smudged too, but i also got a really long letter was very sweet of her :) i also got marilyn the other day too :)

Yes it's Dexter. :) She said that they'd be great paired together and she also loves working with David Jones-Roberts. Her words were - "He's a lovely boy."

Congrats on your mail Edward.

Thanks, SQ! And congrats, Marie, do you have any scans of your newly-received cards? How long did they take to arrive?

Gomez - I wouldn't be too dishardtened, it's just luck of the draw - sometimes the cast take ages to reply, I waited almost a year to get Emily Symons card. Just be patient and when you least expect it, they'll come through the post. In a way I think that makes it more special because you're always soooooo surprised when you do receive something, well I have been...!

I asked my dad to open the mail and it turns out the cards were from Rhiannon and Robert, both with letters. I now have all 5 new cast members fan cards with letters! So happy!!! :D