2024 Season - UK Episode Discussion

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Not a surprise that Rose got offered Cash's rank: What else were they going to do, offer it to one of the extras?ย 

They probably would have cooked up some blow-in from Mangrove River in the past who chucks his/her weight around, effectively getting on the collective tits of their inferiors, the bay and the viewers!๐Ÿคฃ

Might be interesting to see what Cash does next I was hoping for some kind of big mystery story when Rose was introduced as a cop but that didnโ€™t happenย 

I donโ€™t know I would be slightly worried that car jacked up in the air at garage in the entrance might land on somebodyโ€™s headย 

12 minutes ago, pembie said:

Might be interesting to see what Cash does next I was hoping for some kind of big mystery story when Rose was introduced as a cop but that didnโ€™t happenย 

I donโ€™t know I would be slightly worried that car jacked up in the air at garage in the entrance might land on somebodyโ€™s headย 

*muffles giggle imagining scene*

Health and Safety would have Justin by the Goolies!

5 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Not a surprise that Rose got offered Cash's rank: What else were they going to do, offer it to one of the extras?

Well Iโ€™d quite like to see more of Deanโ€™s old acquaintance Joโ€ฆย ๐Ÿค”

• Haha 1

Don't know whether it was the lipstick or whether Rose had her teeth whitened.

Mali has really been getting on my nerves.ย  Let's put aside despite the fact that Mackenzie was warned to watch her diet, Mali gives her a fried breakfast and it just feels like he's getting involved in things he shouldn't.ย  I don't think it was his place to confront Levi like that.ย  I think it's fine to speak to Mackenzie about it though.

I don't like Dana.ย  Whilst I can't deny she's loyal to John I don't find her to be a particularly nice person.ย  That's the second time she's manipulated Banjo.ย  She doesn't really care about him and probably would have had no intention of keeping quiet irrespective of what he told her.

I've not been too happy with Marilyn regarding this whole thing with Leah and I don't normally like her interfering but this particular time I do think her speaking to Leah is what Theo needed as he was seriously struggling.

I knewย  it was a knee jerk reaction on Cash's part about chucking in his job, he just needed to think again, Rose didn't want him to quit.ย  ย With Xander if was a different reason why he quit. Roseย  is a good cop but it is going to awkward, when Cash returns to work, which of course he is, as Rose will now effectively be his boss.ย  Would his reduction in rank mean he'll have his wages cut?ย  Rose shouldn't blame herself about not getting anywhere with Simon Henderson he's probably well practised in devious deals.ย  No-one canย  prove he was giving his friends 'gifts' or bribes, they not going to say anything to the contrary are they?ย ย :offtopic:Oddly enough there is a drama on Channel5 this week whose main characterย  is called Simon Henderson!

I really felt for Theo trapped in between Justin and Leah they were as bad as each other.ย  ย Justin giving Theo the third degree on what Leah said, how was she,ย  did she ask about me each time.ย  Personally I couldn't seeย  any problem with Theo picking up burgers from the Diner, Leah wasn't meant to be there. Then what really riled me was her asking Theo to collect some more of her gear to take to Alf's!ย ๐Ÿ˜ ย  ย Maz may have stuck her nose in and she didn't actually hear what Theo was saying to Eden but she was right to tell Leah about how it was affecting Theo.ย  Besides wouldn't it have been better for Maz to get some more clothes for Leah rather than embarrass Theo rummaging around Leah's drawers/wardrobe.ย  I glad Theo told Justin how it was making him feel and the position it was putting him in, then he told Leah no he wouldn't be collecting her stuff.ย  ย Talking of whom he's back to doing his TAFE course and working in the garage.ย ย 

Mali is only looking out for Mac, Dean would be doing the same and as been said they feel like family and that is what family do. No need to worry about the fried breccie nobody eats anything that's put in front of them.ย  ย No sign of Irene in the Diner.ย 

We're not that far off Remi chained to a bed under "The Good Doctor"'s orders are we? At first he's be like "Ohh yeaah" them realize he's in a 2024 remake of Misery!

Leah's hospital roomie, very pretty but she probably has own baggage. Let's hope nothing like Becca on Enders who Stacey befriended some years ago.

Cash might be prepared to paint on a smile and insist he's happy for Rose but he wasn't fooling anyone, least of all her. I do like that they remain friends throughout all this and at least she gave him a reasonable pointer in the right direction, which is probably a good thing since he just seemed to want to sit around and wait for someone to tell him what comes next.

Leah's friend seems nice enough: I can't quite tell if she's meant to be younger than Leah or not, given that Leah's in good shape for her age! It wasn't the most sensitive for Leah to go and see Justin and then pretty much refuse to discuss anything. I don't want to be suspicious of what Valerie did to end up in a clinic for eight months: She's apparently well enough to be discharged, it should be immaterial. But it's a soap, so it's probably going to come out at some point!

Bree is still playing guard dog with regards Remi's friends visiting him, but to be fair, she does seem to be going along with the treatment plan and trying to get him well again rather than keeping him in a bubble. Have we heard much about her parents before? Seems like it's not something she wants to deal with either way.

There are certain things that I just canโ€™t imagine in my mind with this show these days with this show and Valerie sharing a room with Leah is one She seems like the night owl type and partying type of away from the clinc Leah is the type to get a early nightย 

Bree is coming close to turning into Annie Wilkes from Misery sheโ€™s Remi number one fan even if her dad might be dyingย 

11 minutes ago, pembie said:

There are certain things that I just canโ€™t imagine in my mind with this show these days with this show and Valerie sharing a room with Leah is one She seems like the night owl type and partying type of away from the clinc Leah is the type to get a early nightย 

๐ŸŽถShe loves the nightlife, she loves to Boogie... on the Disco Round๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

• Haha 1