Early Years on Amazon Prime UK

jmford85

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, c120701 said:

Just watched episode 318 - did Steven lose his virginity to a prostitute? It seemed to be implied, but I wasn’t totally sure.

I don't believe so: I always thought his first time was with Viv, but it might not have been stated outright.

I don’t know, it seems fairly implicit.

Dodge leaves Steven to have a private party with Shirley and tells her to be gentle, then she asks if he’s a y’know (virgin) and Says he can change that situation anytime he likes. Steven smiles...

When we next see him, Shirley’s gone and he’s on the phone to Rebecca but afterwards tells Dodge he feels like a total scumbag, Dodge says “You’re not gonna tell me you didn’t have a good time” and Steven says no, but he hates lying to Rebecca.

I'm just thinking of Lance and Sal's friendship. I'm amazed DOCs/Molloy asked no questions (even though it is perfectly innocent) , probably would have held a conversation with him and reported back to Howard West "While I am happy to report Mr Smart is no threat to Sally, We are slightly worried for the man himself." ?

Ffwd 30-odd years. He'd have to have a background check to even live on the lot in his mobile home. 

It just made me think of Lawn Dogs (1997) where a girl roughly Sal's age makes the acquaintance of a lad of 22 and things go South toward the end of the film.

On 17/03/2020 at 01:43, CaptainHulk said:

I'm just thinking of Lance and Sal's friendship. I'm amazed DOCs/Molloy asked no questions (even though it is perfectly innocent) , probably would have held a conversation with him and reported back to Howard West "While I am happy to report Mr Smart is no threat to Sally, We are slightly worried for the man himself." ?

Ffwd 30-odd years. He'd have to have a background check to even live on the lot in his mobile home. 

It just made me think of Lawn Dogs (1997) where a girl roughly Sal's age makes the acquaintance of a lad of 22 and things go South toward the end of the film.

Different era i guess! if anything these days i'd be more worried about Martin being her friend than Lance Martin always looked sketchy!

11 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Different era i guess! if anything these days i'd be more worried about Martin being her friend than Lance Martin always looked sketchy!

He did get busted outside SBP peddling stuffed Bunyips in a trenchcoat and hat no less... so you have a point!? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived