Early Years on Amazon Prime UK

jmford85

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Don was much more full of life and bouncier in the early years, he may not have cracked jokes but he was quite sparky. The way he got back at pupils and how he was a bit of a fitness faatic as he used to go jogging and running around Summer Bay. Also he was seen as the villain of the piece in the first few months. 

I bet Perjanik based the Doom Piano chord around him when they were testing out music to befit characters.

On 23/02/2020 at 22:07, Old H&A Fan said:

I wouldn't say little Sally is "as cute as a button"

Her attitude to Dodge and her "high and mighty" attitude of being smarter than everybody else, has always disgusted me.

Bit harsh on poor little sally. I would hazard a guess that some of the attitude comes from youngest child syndrome, always fighting for attention in a houseful of siblings. I personally absolutely adore her little attitude. If there’s a know it all it’s definitely Carly

On 02/03/2020 at 00:10, cymbaline said:

Probably in the same mystery part of the kitchen where they cook the hamburgers and fries.

Well they had a stove to cook the hamburgers.

My favourite scene was where Christopher was in a travel cot right next to the oven. Pippa looked like she was the unfit mother!

2 hours ago, c120701 said:

Well they had a stove to cook the hamburgers.

My favourite scene was where Christopher was in a travel cot right next to the oven. Pippa looked like she was the unfit mother!

Molloy and DOCS would have had a field day!

Archived