Most Popular Character 2018

Dan F

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see Sasha and Peter get as high as they have. I loved their characters.

I had my ups and downs with Maddy and Indi, but overall, with some exceptions, I felt that they were good characters. 

Mason though... I had my problems with him, and even now I'm still not entirely warmed up to him, I'll admit, but he is a rather nice guy when he wants to, so it's nice to see him in the polls. 

Thanks Dan F and RedRanger for doing this -- did you vote yourselves?

I'm really surprised that Gina Palmer, Beth Hunter and Zoe McCallister/Eve Jacobsen didn't get as many votes. They were strong characters and gained many fans during their stints on the show. 

Cheryl Braxton, Jade Montgomery and Mumma Rose - great, meaty characters played by brilliant actors, so glad I voted for them to stay in the polls. 

I really hope the legend that is Morag Bellingham is in the top 10. The late great dame Cornelia Frances deserves so much praise and recognition for her portrayal as Morag. 

2 hours ago, DialMforMorag said:

Thanks Dan F and RedRanger for doing this -- did you vote yourselves?

Yup, I tend to procrastinate on the decision and sneak mine in just before I close the voting. ? Though Don Fisher is always my number one.

2 hours ago, DialMforMorag said:

I really hope the legend that is Morag Bellingham is in the top 10.

The last time Morag wasn't in the Top 10 was 8 years ago.

I think I voted for Maddy, and if I did that's the first one of mine to appear, but to be honest I can only remember five of my votes clearly which is kind of annoying me right now <_<.

Happy to see Nicole on the list too! She definitely wasn't treated fairly, but I have just rewritten an ending for her in my mind and completely ignored the canon, so it doesn't bother me as much any more. I feel like I let her down this year because I usually vote for her, but someone had to go and when looking at my usual list of characters she was the one I didn't feel as attached to any more. A girl can only dream you'll let us vote for our top 10 characters in 2020... :whistling:

Archived