Most Popular Character 2018

Dan F

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, chair said:

Thanks Dan. I was surprised to see Justin on 5 points.  Oh well I guessed wrong. Maybe the two not voted for are John and Jasmine?

That what I thinking as we know Justin, Ben Colby and Coco all got votes. We also know Mason does. We also know Raffy, Ziggy, Brody, Maggie and Dean have fans so they will have some votes. Also people who been on the show a while such as Alf, Leah, Irene and Maz will have votes. so I thinking even Jasmine, John, Willow and Tori will have no votes

Good to see Jade still there being a Sunderland and all.

Despite my annoyances towards Phoebe throughout her time on the show, I'm also glad she's there and wouldn't have minded if she had finished higher.  There were times where she would make my blood boil due to her self-righteous nature but other times where she would show brilliance.  I also thought she was quite easy on the eye as well.

I know my choices of characters are a lot to be desired but I'm surprised Coco has even finished as high as she has.  Especially considering that she's ended up on the same number of points as Justin - Who I actually thought would have finished higher.

Not surprised to see Ricky given how close she was to the Braxtons.

Buddy!!! ?

I like that Duncan made it on the polls, thought it would have been nice that we could have seen more of him as an adult. 

Coco finishing as high as she could is a very unexpected surprise; I didn't honestly expect her to receive any votes at all. Btu if she didn't, giving her constant bratty behaviour, I wouldn't lose much sleep over it. 

And of course Ricky was going to show up, though to me it is disappointing that she didn't get higher on the polls. 

I also expected Roman to have a higher place, though I'm glad he still got in. I was a massive fan of his character, though I wish his exit could have been more better for him. 

Justin and April finishing here, in my opinion, is suitable to me, as there were times where I liked them, and many other times that I couldn't stand their annoying ways. 

Rosie... I liked her. She had interesting storylines and I enjoyed her friendship with Sasha, though it could have developed into so much more. 

3 hours ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

I love the Most Popular characters polls and seeing who gets the most points. I would love to see a Most Popular couples poll happen and I would be more then happy to help out organising it. I would honestly love to see who everyone thinks the most popular couple is

Here's one we did in 2006: https://www.backtothebay.net/features/bestcouple/

Archived