Most Popular Character 2018

Dan F

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, chair said:

As it's not Mason I think it's Jasmine and Justin. I like Jasmine but I think John is more likely to have got votes.

That's what I was thinking as well, that John and the rest of the long-stays (Alf, Roo, Irene, John, Marilyn and Leah) are safe. Ryder, Raffy, Ziggy, Dean, Robbo and Maggie are pretty popular as well, so they'll most likely appear on the list. Mason, Brody, Tori and Colby, also have at least some fans, so they'll probably make it. Justin, Willow, Jasmine (Even though I like her as well), Chelsea and Coco are very unpopular so I think they'll probably the most likely to not make it on the list. 

Thanks Dan.  My favourite part of this update was the comment about Romeo's ending with Liam!  I had never thought of it in that way before but I won't forget it now.

I'm glad to see Colby wasn't missed off the poll though I didn't manage to vote for him.  (I'd better go and remind myself who I did vote for.)

Thanks Dan. 

To be honest though, I'm shocked that Oscar, who I believed was the most popular Maguire, got so little votes. At this rate, I'm happy that he was remembered at all! ?

Charlotte... While I didn't like her character at all, being the murderous psychopath that she was, but however she was very entertaining as a villain, and brought a lot of suspense to the show. Also very well acted.

I really liked Tony and I'm glad he got some votes, I felt he was a good character and I liked his relationship with Rachel. 

Beth was a very good addition to the show, in my opinion, though I wish she could have lasted way longer. She made Mason a whole lot more likeable in my eyes anyway. 

A very unpopular opinion, as I can tell be reading people's opinions on older forums, but I really liked Hannah. She was far from perfect and sometimes made poor decisions, but to me, overall she was a competent nurse that cared deeply for those she cared about. I didn't really like her relationship with Andy, I felt that she was more likeable to people with Chris. It was really sad that she got killed, I felt that she deserved a much happier ending. 

I'm glad to see Colby make it, he's far from the best cop, but he does his job and he wants to look after his family, and I really admire that quality. 

Romeo...meh. 

I'm really enjoying the commentary though. Even when it for unlikeable characters, it's all done in th best funniest taste.

18 hours ago, D.B said:

Justin, Willow, Jasmine (Even though I like her as well), Chelsea and Coco are very unpopular so I think they'll probably the most likely to not make it on the list. 

Just to be clear, Chelsea isn't main cast, so even if she didn't get any votes, there's still two others.

23 hours ago, D.B said:

Willow, Jasmine (Even though I like her as well), Chelsea and Coco are very unpopular

Really?  I have a strong aversion to all the above characters you've mentioned but had no idea other people felt the same.

I rather liked Axel despite what he tried to do to Melody.  Fitting that Jai finished at the same stage as him.  They were an awesome duo, that had so much potential...

On 13/12/2018 at 01:16, D.B said:

That's what I was thinking as well, that John and the rest of the long-stays (Alf, Roo, Irene, John, Marilyn and Leah) are safe. Ryder, Raffy, Ziggy, Dean, Robbo and Maggie are pretty popular as well, so they'll most likely appear on the list. Mason, Brody, Tori and Colby, also have at least some fans, so they'll probably make it. Justin, Willow, Jasmine (Even though I like her as well), Chelsea and Coco are very unpopular so I think they'll probably the most likely to not make it on the list. 

I think Jasmine and Willow are more likeable then  girls arrive in 2013 Hannah/Phoebe/Ricky/Evie/Maddy. 

Archived