Most Popular Character 2018

Dan F

I honestly expected Heath to be way higher up on the list, a bit disappointing that he isn't.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the commentary here: Denny, now matter how much I liked her character, was pretty much wasted the entire time she was there. 

I'm glad to see that both Martha and Jack got votes, and that Jack was remembered this time, and while yes, Jack may have done stuff off the books, I felt he was still a good officer, who did his best to do his duty for his town.

Seeing Evie (the third of mine to appear) finish as high as she has is very welcoming. While I couldn't stand her at the start when she showed, I'll admit, she quickly won me over, and in the end showed herself to be a good person with a good head on her shoulders. 

Sid was great, I'm glad he got a high amount of votes.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 22:17, Therese K said:

I think I voted for Maddy, and if I did that's the first one of mine to appear, but to be honest I can only remember five of my votes clearly which is kind of annoying me right now <_<.

Happy to see Nicole on the list too! She definitely wasn't treated fairly, but I have just rewritten an ending for her in my mind and completely ignored the canon, so it doesn't bother me as much any more.

I'm glad someone (may have) voted for Mads!

And I have to ask...what exactly was your preferred fate for Nicole?!

13 current regular characters still left!

1 Alf

2 Irene

3 Leah

4 Marilyn

5 John

6 Tori

7 Raffy 

8 Ziggy

9 Maggie

10 Robbo

11 Ryder 

12 Willow

13 Jasmine

Spoiler

Bella does not count since she arrived after voting starting and is technically not a regular yet. 

Also where did it say two current characters didn't get votes?

Glad to see Flynn and Dean got so many points as I love them both

Glad to also see Amanda and Tash with points as they deserved then

Loved Blake too so glad he got some points

1 hour ago, j.laur5 said:

13 current regular characters still left!

1 Alf

2 Irene

3 Leah

4 Marilyn

5 John

6 Tori

7 Raffy 

8 Ziggy

9 Maggie

10 Robbo

11 Ryder 

12 Willow

13 Jasmine

Alf, Irene, Leah, Maz will all have votes as they are longstays 

Raffy, Tori Robbo,, Maggie and Ziggy all will as I saw lots of people voting for then and they have fans

I reckon even Jasmine and John or Jasmine and Willow wont have votes

Last update interesting in that there were fairly strong characters at their times - Kirsty, Kane, Belle, Matilda

Not surprised Dean has finished quite high as he's essentially picking up where the Braxtons left off and the River Boy characters are popular anyway.

Good to see Amanda and Flynn (the first Flynn that is not the 'fake' one).

Despite being a KK fan and my hatred towards her early on, I actually ended up really liking Dani.

Regarding the previous updates - Colleen.  Not really surprised as I suspected maybe a couple of people would have liked her but personally I was cheering when she left.

Special shoutouts to Nicole and Jazz - 2 characters that I liked very much.

Archived