Most Popular Character 2018

Dan F

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to mention Duncan previously.  One of the things with characters who are played by multiple actors is which version are they voting for?  In the case of Duncan, I'm assuming it's the most recent one and not the baby or bad boy Duncan, who I quite liked with his big henchmen towering over him.

Scarlett!!!!  I'm glad she's there if only for the fact she had the nicest pair of legs I've seen out of the Summer Bay characters in quite a while.  It was disappointing her leaving so soon as I felt her character had so much potential.  Never understood that.

Surprised Roo finished so low relatively speaking.

Whilst I saw the show when Sophie was around, it's hard to imagine her looking at her picture because I'm so used to her character in Neighbours now.

I think Zac being where he is, is probably about right.

I'm happy to see Scarlett make it, though I hadn't actually considered her being on here, given how little time she spent on the show. It's good that some people remembered her. Just like Slade said, she had so much more potential than she was given. 

I didn't watch the show during the time of the Summer Bay stalker, but recently I heard enough of Eve/Zoe to know that she wasn't someone you would want to cross! 

Roo finishing so low is rather disappointing, but given how much time she's been in and out, I kind of can see why. 

Of course Zac was going to be remembered, being the sole survivor of the Marrying Leah curse! ? I liked him,  he was a good man, but wasn't at all successful with women when you think about it; Natalie was torn between him and Brax, Bianca was with Heath, therefore out of bounds for him, Hannah dumped him for Andy, and then his marriage with Leah broke apart! At that point I think he needs a hug.

19 minutes ago, pembie said:

What is the top scores on here? Whats the most that can be scored?

There's no limit as such, it's just the total sum of the points given from the votes.

First place this time around has 129 points. Seems a long way from where we are at the moment, but there's some big jumps in points as we get into the Top 10.

Archived