Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

That was a awesome update...

I know you don't like Oliva much sooo I'm thinking she maybe dead. Would you be that cruel? :lol: I'm loving desperate psycho  Hunter though knocking out Leah.. Don't think there will be any coming back for him now with Zac and VJ out for his blood.

I had forgotten that Chris and Shandi knew each other..

12 hours ago, KittCatt said:

I agree with Ludub- once Hunter's switch is flipped, he could be capable of doing quite a lot of damage! Interesting that both Zac and VJ didn't doubt Leah at all saying it was Hunter responsible. I wonder if Olivia's going to be okay.. And i wonder what's going to happen to Hunter now?

4 hours ago, pembie said:

I know you don't like Oliva much sooo I'm thinking she maybe dead. Would you be that cruel? :lol: I'm loving desperate psycho  Hunter though knocking out Leah.. Don't think there will be any coming back for him now with Zac and VJ out for his blood.

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you appreciated my characterisation of Hunter. Olivia's got a pulse so she's not dead at the moment.In the near future, who knows..?

• Like 2

WOAH that Hunter hit Leah .....and Olivia !!!!! Totally HUGE !!!! Glad the police are there .... hope they lock him up and you know the rest !!!!

Given that i'm not that big a fan of Chris, i didnlt mind Shandi's desperate etc comment !!!

Edited by JosieTash

Fantastic chapter :) Really enjoying this.

Glad that Leah is okay. It's very true to character that even now she'd be trying to do some damage control on Hunter's behalf. She seems willing to forgive him pretty much anything, even hitting her in the head and trying to kill her! I can understand Zac's feelings on the subject being pretty conflicted. Hunter is his son and he still loves him, but it's getting harder and harder to stand by him. What a little monster.

Loved the chats in the hospital between Nate and Tori, and between Irene and Billie. Really nice. Also loved Chris and Shandi's conversation at the diner. Poor Chris. It's a lot to deal with.

Looking forward to the next chapter x

Great chapter!

I really liked Billie trying to comfort and support Irene, even though she probably felt out of her depth. Poor Chris, afraid to lose someone else he cares about. 

Good that Hunter is safely away from everyone until his trial. Though I imagine he would be tearing himself apart for hurting Olivia (much more than Leah). A difficult situation for Zac, and Leah, but at this stage he's part of the family so it will be interesting to see what happens. I doubt VJ will be as forgiving though, or Irene if Olivia doesn't pull through.

I look forward to more :) 

9 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

9 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Awesome chapter, RR1 :)

Thanks, peeps, and thanks for the prompt response!

6 hours ago, JosieTash said:

LOVED the Buffy reference .... esp. the "ä lot".Glad Mads found a way to get herself up. Nice adjust to her new cicrumstances.

I thought you'd appreciate that, JT! Mads' solution was the result of extensive research known as "trying it myself"...

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

Glad that Leah is okay. It's very true to character that even now she'd be trying to do some damage control on Hunter's behalf. She seems willing to forgive him pretty much anything, even hitting her in the head and trying to kill her! I can understand Zac's feelings on the subject being pretty conflicted. Hunter is his son and he still loves him, but it's getting harder and harder to stand by him. What a little monster.

3 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Good that Hunter is safely away from everyone until his trial. Though I imagine he would be tearing himself apart for hurting Olivia (much more than Leah). A difficult situation for Zac, and Leah, but at this stage he's part of the family so it will be interesting to see what happens. I doubt VJ will be as forgiving though, or Irene if Olivia doesn't pull through.

Thanks, people. I think we're well past the stage where they'd cut Hunter out of their lives completely, but we're also past the point where they can really do anything to pull him out of the mess he's got himself into.

• Like 2