Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Tank's reaction to Skye's outfit [and the idea that went into me head that Skye is like a little dress up doll for Maz] was funny. As was John's reaction to fidnding Tank and SKye together.

Hope none of the troubled kids that Billie is training etc casuses her too many issues/trouble. 

Good to see that OLivia is getting used to her new life ..... operating her new best frined [wheelchair]. 

Looking fwd to more

Edited by JosieTash

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:24 PM, KittCatt said:

Really liking Olivia's recovery. And i liked VJ talking to Billie and Jordan about Hunter. 

22 hours ago, pembie said:

Haha Ash's comment of Your paying for tonight's pizza made me laugh... Oh and Mason not so make the patient feel at ease approach was also amusing

Thanks, people! It is a mix of my not-so-rigidly structured plot and my throwing in things that have struck me so I'm glad you're liking.

6 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Tank's reaction to Skye's outfit [and the idea that went onto me head taht Skye is like a little dress up doll for Maz] was funny. As was John's reaction to fidnding Tank and SKye together.

Thanks, JT.It does help that they're showing the 90s episodes on 7Two at the moment, so basically Skye's dressed as Marilyn 20 years ago!

Well,  that was closure I guess...

Interesting that Billie's encouraging VJ to give Tank the benefit of the doubt, something that worked out oh so well with Hunter. And Skye seems just as much the smitten little kitten that she was in her exit storyline, thoroughly blinded by love and willing to overlook all of Tank's past actions, so I guess we'll see how that works out. 

Interesting, that ending. I'm assuming that's baby Casey we're talking about?

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

Josh getting a life sentence was a bit of a shock.

28 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Well,  that was closure I guess...

Sorry to anyone to whom that wasn't to their taste! I think I mentioned that I planned to give Josh a brief appearance, I think it was mainly because I wanted that scene between him and Evelyn where she tries to give him hope.

29 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Interesting, that ending. I'm assuming that's baby Casey we're talking about?

Oh whoops! Yes, that's Baby Casey.

5 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh my goodness Josh has got a long road ahead of him But I'm glad he didn't get away with murdering the sexy Charlotte :lol:

Oh dear what's happened to Baby Casey has Ricky miplaced him somewhere? :lol:

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the scene between Josh and Evelyn

And I hope baby Casey is okay and it's nothing seriously 

47 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Liked Evie trying to be there for Josh.

I liked VJ and Skye's chat too. I always liked their friendship.

Interested to know whats going on with Baby Casey..

Wow, thanks all of you! I'm glad I haven't upset too many people with the way I handled Josh.Also glad you liked the Skye and VJ bit, KittCatt, I thought that since I've got Skye here I should give her some scenes with people.As for Baby Casey...wait and see.

• Like 1