Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Skye and Tank didn't stay long.

Yes, I was slightly reluctant to write them out but I figure that their life's in the city now so with Olivia on the mend they'd be getting back to it.

7 hours ago, Ludub said:

A lot happening and a real feeling of community here. Loved Dex and VJ catching up. VJ needs a mate now that Hunter's gone, (along with all the other young men in the town) 

6 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Dex saying VJ had grown was great :lol:

I thought it would be interesting to revisit the vaguely older brother relationship Dexter had with VJ now that they're both older and perhaps more equal.Glad you liked it!

Thanks for the comments, all of you! That was really just me sticking a bunch of characters together and seeing what happened so glad you liked it!

• Like 2

Pitty Skye is gone ....... aside from the fact that maybe, not that she is out of the Bay, she won't be dressing like Maz !!!

LOVED the whole i protected him by letting them bully me instead bit.

Matt facebook stalking Sasha AND Mads is sooo him.

Wonder if this Justin/Samantha thing will go anywhere Justin's always preety intense so  who knows.

Billie wanting to scoot away form the Dr who told her she is preggy was more than a tad telling. 

MUCHLY enjoying this !!!       

4 hours ago, FunkyMonkey said:

Great chapter.

Update soon.

Thanks, FM!

1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

Billie wanting to scoot away form the Dr who told her she is preggy was more than a tad telling. 

MUCHLY enjoying this !!!       

And thanks, JT! Samantha's presence in the Bay is yet another headache for Billie...

Great chapter

Liked the chat between Billie and Lottie

And whoa at the ending! Glad Billie told VJ. Can't wait to see how he will react :) And I am soooo tired of the storyline on the show at the moment that Billie is lying to everyone that VJ is the father of her baby.

Looking forwards to the next chapter xx

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

Wow! So the cat is out of the bag! :unsure:Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter. A difficult situation all round!

Loved Matt and Evie. Much like in the show, I love how natural they are with each other here, even when they're being a bit awkward. Glad they're getting it together. 

Feel sorry for Olivia here. That was a little tactless of VJ really. She's bound to be self-conscious enough without VJ pointing her dress out to her. 

Loved Dex and Lottie's scenes too. Very sweet, and really nice that Billie chose to open up to her. Sometimes it can be easier to talk to someone you don't know that well than the people who are close to you. An impartial ear can be really helpful. Glad she was able to give Billie the little shove she needed :)

Looking forward to seeing how VJ takes the news. I think he will stick by her..

I don't know why but I found VJ's comment about Oliva dress amusing Maybe she should of kept it then that way people would be staring at her for a diffrent reason :lol:

Liking Dexter and Lottie their a amusing pair. Also the fact that VJ has grown so much since Dexter left was cool too.

Evie and Matt's chat about seeing each other was good  You made me care here. I don't really have much interest with them getting together in the show anymore.

Edited by pembie

What a cliffhanger ....... and good advice [especailly given her own history] from Lottie.

Liked how VJ noticed Olivia's change in uniform size ...... or more to the point, on how its another way thet her life has changed cos of what happend to her.

Dex at the gym was sooooo him.

REALLY enjoying this