Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

5 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Totally understandable how Olivia just spat bac at James about how "great" he was at looking after her ...adn how human it was for James to susepct that Neil had done something to Olivia but not wanting to REALLY know for sure.

Thank you, JT, glad you liked it!

May get another chapter us this weekend, have to see.

6 hours ago, RoisinAshford_4 said:

Really great chapter I've been loving this fan fiction story loved the scene with Ash & Billie I love seeing more of Ash because he's my favourite character!! Maybe check out my new fan fiction 

Thanks, Roisin! I will give it a look when I've got a moment.Or several.

Great chapter Red :) 

Olivia and VJ was certainly interesting! I'm glad she was comfortable enough with VJ to go there. I can't imagine it would be that easy to figure out the first time, but if you were going to choose someone to be kind and gentle with you, then VJ would obviously be a very good choice (he comes highly recommended by Billie after all! :lol:) He might not be the most tactful, but he makes up for it in 'other ways'. She really messed up when she chose Hunter over VJ, didn't she? 

I'm not sure Leah sounds that enthusiastic about the IVF idea, and it's understandable that she's nervous, but fingers crossed for them. Just hope Zac doesn't pressure her into something that she's not really up for.

April's return looks like it's going to rock Dex and Lottie's world... Just when things were looking so bright for him :unsure:.

Really looking forward to the next chapter! x

Edited by Ludub

Firstly I was very surprised at VJ and Olivia getting friendly on the sofa Then even more surprised when they went the whole way...Billie was VJ's first girlfriend then he gets lucky with Olivia He's turning out to be quite the stud muffin :D I liked the twist though.

Oh no April's back she better not cause any trouble for the comedy duo Dexter and Lottie Their little debate about chess sets was funny

Edited by pembie

9 hours ago, Ludub said:

Olivia and VJ was certainly interesting! I'm glad she was comfortable enough with VJ to go there. I can't imagine it would be that easy to figure out the first time, but if you were going to choose someone to be kind and gentle with you, then VJ would obviously be a very good choice (he comes highly recommended by Billie after all! :lol:) He might not be the most tactful, but he makes up for it in 'other ways'. She really messed up when she chose Hunter over VJ, didn't she? 

6 hours ago, pembie said:

Firstly I was very surprised at VJ and Olivia getting friendly on the sofa Then even more surprised when they went the whole way...Billie was VJ's first girlfriend then he gets lucky with Olivia He's turning out to be quite the stud muffin :D I liked the twist though.

5 hours ago, Kristen said:

VJ and Olivia wow that was a twist.

I always thought she made the wrong choice but the show doesn't seem to agree...And neither do some of the audience, to be fair.VJ and Olivia "getting friendly" was something else that was in the story from an early stage.Thanks for your comments, everyone!

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Surprised at the VJ and Olivia development. I wonder if Olivia will be able to keep quiet about it while living with Billie. I'm glad Billie and VJ are friends now.

Nice continuation of Leah and Zac. Not sure they will be able to cope with another child though, especially as Leah may not be completely on board.

Wondering how April is going to affect Dex and Lottie.

I Look forward to more :) 

5 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how you brought April back into this fanfiction 

3 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Wondering how April is going to affect Dex and Lottie.

Thanks, people! I am throwing in the kitchen sink slightly with all these returning characters but it can be hard to resist at times.

3 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Nice continuation of Leah and Zac. Not sure they will be able to cope with another child though, especially as Leah may not be completely on board.

Glad you like, I wanted to give them a bit of a storyline and this is something that you would expect to have come up in the relationship at some point, given that they're not that old.

• Like 1