Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Awww Billie has a baby boy! 

But I am wondering if she is gonna find out somehow about VJ and Olivia sleeping together...?

Thanks, Jarliefan! I must admit I hadn't given that much thought, they were separated at the time... See if my brain goes there.

Cool chapter...

I had a feeling VJ would stick by Billie. Let's be honest here who wouldn't stand by her she's a catch :wub: I'm sure she will say yes to his  proposal so dare I say its going to be a happy ending for those two?

I liked Mason feeling somewhat shy by going in for the kiss with Olivia at the end of their date... Mason's lines about speaking later when the waiter was serving them both and his line about being in touch for some reason made me laugh.

Zac and Leah are heading for a stormy time of it though I think

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pembie said:

I had a feeling VJ would stick by Billie. Let's be honest here who wouldn't stand by her she's a catch :wub: I'm sure she will say yes to his  proposal so dare I say its going to be a happy ending for those two?

Thanks, pembie, and you will have to wait and see...

• Like 1

Coooooool latest 2 chapters ...... would have commented sooner but my laptop had transformer issues [damn those pesky Deceptcons !!!]

LOOVEd how VJ still thought Billie is gorgeous, even though she was as big as a house. Was cooool when Billie suggested their next son might/can be called Vincent Pattison III 

It was soooooooooooo Maz to be most excited about Casey's return than Kyle or Ricky !!!!

MUCHLY looking fwd to more   

1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

Coooooool latest 2 chapters ...... would have commented sooner but my laptop had transformer issues [damn those pesky Deceptcons !!!]

No problems, JT: "Because I'm Optimus Prime...and I'm coming for you!"

Try and get another chapter up this evening but it's a bit tricky at the moment: The things that I thought were going to slow me down have all arrived at once, plus I've suddenly realised I have an awful lot of plot to fit in not too many chapters, so they're all going to be a bit long...

• Like 2

Great chapter

Liked Billie and VJ naming the baby Stefan.

Olivia and Mason are so cute together.

oh dear Heath is the father of April's baby not looking good for Heath or April.

Update again soon :)

Great chapter Red :) Loved VJ and Billie in this. So pleased they've got everything sorted and I love the name for the baby. Kind of relieved that Leah and Zac aren't going ahead with the pregnancy (unless it is a false negative?) and that he didn't throw a strop over it. I thought he might have. I had an inkling that the baby was Heath's, because of her avoiding him and Bianca like the plague. Disappointed in Heath. That's quite a mess he's created for himself. Looking forward to the next chapter x

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Liked Billie and VJ naming the baby Stefan.

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Loved VJ and Billie in this. So pleased they've got everything sorted and I love the name for the baby.

6 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Loved how VJ and Billie got everything sorted out and I liked the name Stefan for the baby :D 

Thanks, all of you! That name was a slight last minute job, scouring lists online to see if anything struck my fancy... And I do like writing VJ and Billie happy.

• Like 1

Haha clever that you had VJ and Oliva sleep together and now Oliva's VJ's best man/ Woman with it being sometimes the bride who sleeps with the best man :D

For some reason I didn't think of Heath being April's baby dad I thought it might have been Dexter or maybe Kyle. So you had me there..

I wouldn't put it past Leah being pregnant still..

Everyone's having babies here :lol: