Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

5 hours ago, Ludub said:

So happy for Chris. I never would have put him with Sasha but I'm happy if he's happy, and at least he's getting out of the rut and doing something new.

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Shocked Chris left so soon with Sasha.

Thanks, you two! That one kind of fell under "Why not?"

Great chapter!

I'm liking the idea of parents April and Health, and Billie and VJ being friends. Though yes Heath may feel a little old...

Sad to see Chris go, but I'm glad he's leaving happy. Will miss his relationship with Irene.

I think that flow chart will need updates on a continual basis, and Brody might just be adding himself...

Looking forward to more :) 

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

I'm liking the idea of parents April and Health, and Billie and VJ being friends. Though yes Heath may feel a little old...

9 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how VJ and Billie, Heath and April are beginning friends considering they are parents

Thanks, you two! Yep, it made sense for the new parents to touch base with each other.

• Like 1

Whilst its annoying that Sasha is gone again [loved her coment about dating Matt], i'm looing at the bright side - at least i don't have to read bout her & you know who getting carnal.

Liked that the flow chart got another mention .....and was kinda funny when Indi told Brody she's been replaced with a younger model !!!!

Was also funny when Roo told Evie and Matt not to tell Alf

Looking fwd to more !!!     

4 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Whilst its annoying that Sasha is gone again [loved her coment about dating Matt], i'm looing at the bright side - at least i don't have to read bout her & you know who getting carnal.

Well, I'm sure they'll be...enjoying themselves off page. Thanks for the comment!

Oh no Chris has gone in this story too...Loved how Irene was being all very strict with Oliva and Mason and then Chris and Sasha came onto the scene after spensing the night together aswell.. Chris farewell to Oliva was funny be carefull on the bends Wheels :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh no Chris has gone in this story too...Loved how Irene was being all very strict with Oliva and Mason and then Chris and Sasha came onto the scene after spensing the night together aswell.. Chris farewell to Oliva was funny be carefull on the bends Wheels :lol:

Thanks, pembie! Yeah, Chris lasted a fair bit longer than I'd originally planned but I had to give him his exit eventually.

Hopefully get another chapter up later today!

Oh wow! great chapter!!! Really enjoyed the scenes with Heath and April. I wasn't expecting to because I've never liked her, but you write her much more sympathetically than the show ever did. Looking forward to more of them! :wub: it was very sweet. Pleased for VJ that he got the job, and nice little scene with Irene and Leah. Interesting development with Indi as assistant manager, and I loved the bit about the lifts. Olivia's lucky  that Mason's been working out so much, and can carry her about the place, since the Bay is obviously not very wheelchair friendly! (mainly because no-one usually stays in a wheelchair for more than 3 episodes, so what would be the point? :wink:) Looking forward to the next chapter x

Oh gosh, I nearly forgot Roo! That is quite the development! 45 and pregnant again?! Can't wait for Alf's reaction when he finds out who the father is!

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1