Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Great chapter!

It was nice of Dexter's sisters to come. And was surprised at Sasha and Chris, looks like that flow chart needs even more work :lol:

Lovely wedding, and I'm glad April and Heath's baby is healthy and has a name. 

Looking forward to more :) 

• Like 1

The flow chart line was insane coooool .....and true.

The weddings were cute ..... still rally kinda wierd to hear anyone call Billie Belinda ..... esp. since i didnlt realise [until she was in hospital post her run into a burning building heroics] that Billie IS short for  Belinda.

When i read the Sasha-Chris scene, altough i KNOW you like Chris, ALL of my being was saying "PLEAAAASE don't get Sasha and Chris together !!!! Please don't get Sasha and Chris together !!!!"

Enjoying this fic   

Edited by JosieTash

10 hours ago, JosieTash said:

The weddings were cute ..... still rally kinda wierd to hear anyone call Billie Belinda ..... esp. since i didnlt realise [until she was in hospital post her run into a burning building heroics] that Billie IS short for  Belinda.

When i read the Sasha-Chris scene, altough i KNOW you like Chris, ALL of my being was saying "PLEAAAASE don't get Sasha and Chris together !!!! Please don't get Sasha and Chris together !!!!"

Thanks, JT! Yeah, I needed to use Billie's Sunday name there... I had a feeling you wouldn't be too keen on Chris/Sasha, sorry!

10 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Thanks, JT! Yeah, I needed to use Billie's Sunday name there... I had a feeling you wouldn't be too keen on Chris/Sasha, sorry!

Hey, it's your story, your rules etc. And life would be  boring if we ALL had the same opinion ......theoretically.

• Like 1

Nice to see old characters return Was most surprised to see Xavier back

Oh right cool so Frank is Sally's brother I didn't know that

Loved Dexter's vows to Lottie about him wanting to do husband and wife things together Dare I ask what they would entail Loads of chess games beneath the sheets maybe :P Maybe even building legos together seeing as its Dex and Lottie here haha

Justin could start a flow chart But I fear his brain might end up going into meltdown :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

Great chapter!

Glad the married couples are happy :) Its refreshing that VJ told Billie about Olivia and she took it well. And I liked Sid welcoming Lottie into the family.

Meanwhile things have certainly moved fast for Sasha and Chris. And Roo and Frank. Wonder if its going to last...

Looking forward to more :)