Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

13 hours ago, Ludub said:

Really enjoyed the scenes with Heath and April. I wasn't expecting to because I've never liked her, but you write her much more sympathetically than the show ever did. Looking forward to more of them! :wub: it was very sweet.

11 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

There's a LOT to REALLY like here ........ Heath & April and the whole not so rough sex thing;

Thanks, guys, glad you liked it (sorry you didn't, Kristen!). I wasn't a big fan of April but I do think she improved during the period when she was with Heath so I liked including that here.

nice little scene with Irene and Leah.

9 hours ago, Kristen said:

Loved Irene and Leah looking after Stefan.

2 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked Irene and Leah looking after Stefan

12 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

Irene and Leah being all doting on Stefan;

Well, at least I got universal approval here, thanks y'all! I felt I needed to follow through on the "two grandmothers" idea.

I loved the bit about the lifts. Olivia's lucky  that Mason's been working out so much, and can carry her about the place, since the Bay is obviously not very wheelchair friendly!

Thanks, Ludub. It's interesting how writing this, with Maddy's scenes and what I've done with Olivia, is meaning I have to think about these things.I felt that scene needed a bit more so I decided to include Mason and Olivia, since they weren't in the chapter otherwise, and then I found myself wondering how on earth someone in a wheelchair would get up to Salt.(Thanks for the tip earlier, pembie!)

4 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Thanks, Ludub. It's interesting how writing this, with Maddy's scenes and what I've done with Olivia, is meaning I have to think about these things.I felt that scene needed a bit more so I decided to include Mason and Olivia, since they weren't in the chapter otherwise, and then I found myself wondering how on earth someone in a wheelchair would get up to Salt.(Thanks for the tip earlier, pembie!)

I love this aspect of writing! It can really expand your mind. When I write Josh as blind, I really have to think about how he'd do things, and how he'd interact with people. I sometimes act it out myself like some big weirdo to make sure I'm getting it right. Really interesting! :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

I love this aspect of writing! It can really expand your mind. When I write Josh as blind, I really have to think about how he'd do things, and how he'd interact with people. I sometimes act it out myself like some big weirdo to make sure I'm getting it right. Really interesting! :P

Do you wander around your living room blindfolded? :lol:

• Like 1

Heath's way with words to tell April he kind of loves her was amusing But it does sound like its reached that having feelings stage now for them both

I don't really blame April wanting to put off meeting Cheryl..

Kat not want to pry into VJ and Billie's persnol lives haha... Yeah right I loved that little dig at Kat there :lol: VJ and Billie high fiving when VJ got the job :lol:

Mason did well to carry Oliva up those stairs he wasn't even out of breath :lol:

Roo and Frank's one night stand led to Roo getting pregnant I'm well impressed

Great chapter!

Nice moment between April and Heath. I think they could work out, especially with little Chandler. But If April wants Bianca in her life in anyway it may be rough getting there.. 

Roo's "Be careful what you wish for" really highlighted what was to come. Wonder how she's going to cope. And Billie, VJ and little Stefan with the diner ladies was really cute. Loved Irene and Leah fawning over the baby. 

Looking forward to more! :)

5 hours ago, pembie said:

Roo and Frank's one night stand led to Roo getting pregnant I'm well impressed

11 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Roo's "Be careful what you wish for" really highlighted what was to come. Wonder how she's going to cope.

Thanks, you two! More on Roo and Frank in the next chapter, which I'll hopefully manage to get up today.

• Like 1