Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

5 hours ago, Kristen said:

Heath living with his pregnant  sister in law and a moody teenager.

2 hours ago, pembie said:

Heath and April living together didn't see that coming, Could be messy for them both..

Thanks, you two! Yep, Heath's got himself in a bit of a pickle here...

12 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how Frank is related to the Morgans

Thanks, Jarliefan! I found that one irresistible since not only do they have the same surname but Justin even looks like him! When someone posted a spoiler photo of Justin and Decker and said that a former regular was returning as a new character, my first thought was that the guy on the left was Alex Papps...

Great chapter!

Love how you brought Frank back. What happens with him and Roo should be interesting to see..

I do feel for Bianca, with Health having children with everyone but her it seems, even her sister. So I don't blame her for walking out, and I'm not sure she and Heath are suited. Glad Health is there for April though, and is supporting her and his child.

Continuing to really enjoy VJ and Billie and their impending parenthood.

Looking forward to more :) 

26 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

I do feel for Bianca, with Health having children with everyone but her it seems, even her sister. So I don't blame her for walking out, and I'm not sure she and Heath are suited. Glad Health is there for April though, and is supporting her and his child.

Thanks, KittCatt! Yeah, it's been a bit hard on Bianca and I tend to neglect her a bit and not let her find happiness of her own in these scenarios...Well, maybe she'll find someone in the city!

• Like 2

Having the Morgan’s using Frank’s surname is a logical idea.

The family teasing tween the Morgan’s [Tori and Mason] is always fun, and Heath not recognisng most of the words on the Salt menu sounds soooooo him.

Loved Roo’s “no idea” comment at the end.

Darcy having a go at Heath is sooooooo ironic .....

Spoiler

Given recent Oz pace events !!!!

REALLY enjoying this.   

6 hours ago, JosieTash said:

The family teasing tween the Morgan’s [Tori and Mason] is always fun, and Heath not recognisng most of the words on the Salt menu sounds soooooo him.

Thanks, JT! Yeah, I liked including those moments.

Should have another chapter up some time today!

Oh wow! A lot of old faces in this chapter :). Loved Indi getting drunk and talking rubbish at Lottie! :lol: And Justin's line about needing a flow chart! hahaha! :lol: So true! I think we could all do with one of those! The confusion over Mason sleeping with the 'best man' was pretty funny too. Really enjoyed all the interaction at both parties. Chandler is certainly an interesting name choice for the baby but I'm not surprised given that it's April (very in character). The wedding was lovely too :wub: ...Also, Chris and Sasha was not something I would ever have expected to happen, but I don't see why not. Looking forward to the next chapter x

2 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

The double wedding scene was beautiful and well-written

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

The wedding was lovely too :wub: ...

Thanks, both of you! I was worried I'd squeezed too much into the chapter and short-changed the wedding a bit, so glad you liked.

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Also, Chris and Sasha was not something I would ever have expected to happen, but I don't see why not.

I remember back when Sasha was with Spencer I was thinking "Well, she's clearly got more chemistry with his brother but they'd never go there." So when I realised I needed to bring Sasha back for the wedding, that was when I changed my mind about having Chris leave with Shandi because I really wanted him to still be there for her.

• Like 1