Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

VJ and Olivia is intersting ........ and i see kinda parralels tween them sleeping togther post Billie's HUGE revleation and when Billie & VJ got together post Billie;s ordeal. it;s a comfort thing, if you know what i mean. 

Good that Billie adn VJ are at least talking agin.\

The whole chess thing was soooooo Dex [loved it] ....and i "wonder" who the father is !!!!! 

13 hours ago, JosieTash said:

VJ and Olivia is intersting ........ and i see kinda parralels tween them sleeping togther post Billie's HUGE revleation and when Billie & VJ got together post Billie;s ordeal. it;s a comfort thing, if you know what i mean. 

The whole chess thing was soooooo Dex [loved it] ....and i "wonder" who the father is !!!!! 

Thanks, JT! Yeah, that's kinda how I see it. I struggled to think of some "normal" talk for Dexter and Lottie but then I remembered they first met playing chess: It's their "thing".

Hopefully get another chapter up by the weekend at the latest!

Great chapter Red. Interesting move for Billie. Nice of her to make room for April, but she's really gonna cramp Dex and Lottie's style, haha. Sweet that  Dex proposed but was it just a kneejerk reaction to April being back and knocked up? They do seem much more suited than Dex and April ever were though so I'm hopeful for them. Zac does seem to be pressuring Leah and really doesn't seem to get how traumatic a miscarriage would be for her. It ended her relationship with Miles after all, so he's taking quite a risk. He is a pretty selfcentred guy though so that's very much in character. Oh, and I absolutely loved Chris in this! Looking forward to the next chapter x

Edited by Ludub

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Billie offering to move out of Irene's for April was very selfless.

Aww Dex proposed.

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Surprising that Billie moved out of Irene's house for April-really a selfless thing of her to do

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Interesting move for Billie. Nice of her to make room for April, but she's really gonna cramp Dex and Lottie's style, haha. Sweet that  Dex proposed but was it just a kneejerk reaction to April being back and knocked up? They do seem much more suited than Dex and April ever were though so I'm hopeful for them.

Thanks, you lot! I needed to make room for April and I quite liked the idea of Billie being back in the farmhouse.Dexter's proposal was pretty spur of the moment but I think he and Lottie are well-suited so here's hoping it works out for them!

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Surprised at Dex proposing, and it does seem a bit fast, but i hope things work out. 

Zac and Leah seem to be at different stages of the process, and i don't think Zac's as informed or aware as Leah is about the negatives. Hopefully they do a lot more talking before making any decisions. I don't think pressuring Leah is going to do Zac any favours though- Leah need more time to think.

Looking forward to more! :)

1 hour ago, RoisinAshford_4 said:

Super glad April's back one of my favourite characters on the show!! X Update soon!!

Glad you like! April will have her role to play in the story...

34 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Zac and Leah seem to be at different stages of the process, and i don't think Zac's as informed or aware as Leah is about the negatives. Hopefully they do a lot more talking before making any decisions. I don't think pressuring Leah is going to do Zac any favours though- Leah need more time to think.

I guess it is mostly coming from Zac but he is at least trying to listen to Leah, even though he's got very definite ideas of his own.

Thanks for commenting, both of you!

• Like 1

Was worried that Lottie thought Dex was proposing cos of trhe April sitch [it probably DID run through her mind, maybe] ...but cooool that she said yes. 

Looks like i was wrong [which is good] about who the father is !!!

Looking fwd to more of this coooool fic !!!!!

Edited by JosieTash