Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Wow, talk about rapid responses! Thanks, everyone!

8 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

And whoa at the ending! Glad Billie told VJ. Can't wait to see how he will react :) And I am soooo tired of the storyline on the show at the moment that Billie is lying to everyone that VJ is the father of her baby.

8 hours ago, Ludub said:

Wow! So the cat is out of the bag! :unsure:Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter. A difficult situation all round!

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Shocked Billie told VJ the truth.

6 hours ago, pembie said:

Looking forward to seeing how VJ takes the news. I think he will stick by her..

4 hours ago, JosieTash said:

What a cliffhanger ....... and good advice [especailly given her own history] from Lottie.

Yep, it's been building since the very first scene and we finally got there.Get set for the fallout...

8 hours ago, Ludub said:

Feel sorry for Olivia here. That was a little tactless of VJ really. She's bound to be self-conscious enough without VJ pointing her dress out to her. 

6 hours ago, pembie said:

I don't know why but I found VJ's comment about Oliva dress amusing Maybe she should of kept it then that way people would be staring at her for a diffrent reason :lol:

4 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Liked how VJ noticed Olivia's change in uniform size ...... or more to the point, on how its another way thet her life has changed cos of what happend to her.

Bit tactless by Veej there but it felt like the sort of thing he'd just say.A bit of normality to go with another harsh dose of reality.

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Nice cliffhanger there! Pressure was building for Billie so I'm glad she realized she had to tell him. Wonder how he react..

Also really liked Lottie in this chapter. And the Matt and Evie development was nice too.

I look forward to more :) 

6 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Nice cliffhanger there! Pressure was building for Billie so I'm glad she realized she had to tell him. Wonder how he react..

Also really liked Lottie in this chapter.

Thanks, KittCatt! I'd toyed with having Kat be the one to talk to Billie but I figured that since I've got Lottie there I might as well use her!

Hopefully have the next chapter up later today!

• Like 1

Such a good chapter Red! Really enjoyed it. I thought VJ reacted well in the circumstances and did the sensible thing by getting out of there so he could calm down. I feel bad for pretty much everyone in this story. Billie shouldn't have lied to VJ and his family, but it's understandable, to say the least. As she said, VJ was everything that her experience in the gym wasn't. She still hasn't really dealt with what happened to her and has basically been running from the horror of it ever since. Now that she's told Irene the truth though, I hope she can get some help. I'm glad Irene was supportive once she told her. Matt and Evie were cute too, and Olivia still having a waitressing job and managing it in her wheelchair is interesting. I can see we're moving towards an Olivia and Mason pair-up here? Makes sense in the circumstances I suppose. Looking forward to the next chapter x

Great chapter!

Surprised that Irene was able to see Mick! That must take some strength. Really liked her supporting Billie. Beautiful scene between them both.

VJ's reaction was as expected, as was Leah's. I liked that his feeling's for Billie hasn't changed - he still loves her so when he hears the truth I think he will continue to support her.

Looking forward to more! :) 

Not surprised at VJ and Leah;s initail reaction ...... but i ESPECIALLY like that, even after EVERYTHING Billie has put him through, VJ admitted that he's STILL in love with her.

LIke how you're continuing to show how Olivia is adapting to her new life, and nice H&A etc history but with Lottie reminding Dex about her fear of thye water cos of what happned to her bro. 

GOOO Irene .....for confronting Mick about Billie !!! 

18 hours ago, Ludub said:

I thought VJ reacted well in the circumstances and did the sensible thing by getting out of there so he could calm down. I feel bad for pretty much everyone in this story. Billie shouldn't have lied to VJ and his family, but it's understandable, to say the least. As she said, VJ was everything that her experience in the gym wasn't. She still hasn't really dealt with what happened to her and has basically been running from the horror of it ever since. Now that she's told Irene the truth though, I hope she can get some help. I'm glad Irene was supportive once she told her.

16 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Surprised that Irene was able to see Mick! That must take some strength. Really liked her supporting Billie. Beautiful scene between them both.

VJ's reaction was as expected, as was Leah's. I liked that his feeling's for Billie hasn't changed - he still loves her so when he hears the truth I think he will continue to support her.

14 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Loved how Irene was there to comfort Billie when she told her about Mick and that he is the father of her baby. 

10 hours ago, FunkyMonkey said:

Poor VJ.

9 hours ago, Kristen said:

Poor VJ.

Glad Irene could comfort Billie.

5 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Not surprised at VJ and Leah;s initail reaction ...... but i ESPECIALLY like that, even after EVERYTHING Billie has put him through, VJ admitted that he's STILL in love with her.

Thanks, everyone! I felt that VJ needed that initial angry reaction. I didn't want to take the easy way out and have it instantly defused by the revelation that Billie was raped, which is why I used that moment with Irene instead.As for what will happen when VJ finds out the truth...wait and see!

18 hours ago, Ludub said:

Olivia still having a waitressing job and managing it in her wheelchair is interesting.

5 hours ago, JosieTash said:

LIke how you're continuing to show how Olivia is adapting to her new life,

Yes, I needed to keep that one going rather than just brushing aside the fact that her life has changed, but I also want to show that she can still do a lot despite the disability.

• Like 2