Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Great chapter!

So happy for VJ and Billie :) And i like the name Stefan. I liked Billie referring to both Leah and Irene as Stefan's Grandmothers.

Really loving VJ and Olivia's friendship.

I know Zac's disappointed the test came back negative, but i think Leah is right.

As soon as Heath didn't respond to Bianca I knew he was the father. And now Bianca knows...Tough times ahead!

Looking forward to more! :) 

Oh man !!!! when i think about it, Heath being the dad shouldn't have been the biggest of shocks [given how much you like those two together]

Stefan is a cooooooooool name for the bub .....make me think of 1980s and 90s F1 driver Stefan Johansson. 

Loved the whole trendsetters/having slept with the best man bit !!!!

2 hours ago, KittCatt said:

As soon as Heath didn't respond to Bianca I knew he was the father. And now Bianca knows...Tough times ahead!

45 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

Oh man !!!! when i think about it, Heath being the dad shouldn't have been the biggest of shocks [given how much you like those two together]

Thanks, both of you! I actually thought you were going to call it at one point, JT. Well done to Ludub for guessing.

I'm going to be away this weekend, which isn't good timing, but there should be another chapter up some time next week.

• Like 4

My goodness, there's so much in this chapter it's hard to know where to start! 

Heath is a pretty quick worker isn't he?! Cutting his losses with Bianca and getting himself set up with his new woman in his old house in one morning! Fairplay to him. He knows how to get things done! I'll give him that! haha! He certainly knows how to make lemonade, doesn't he?! :lol:

Glad VJ and Billie moving into the farmhouse doesn't seem to be impinging on Dex and Lottie's rampant sex life as yet, although when that baby starts screaming the house down, that might change things a little for everybody!

Interesting development with Frank back on the scene, and he's related to the 'Morgans'?

I'm trying my best to rewire my brain and see Mason in a more sympathetic light so I guess it's nice that Olivia is moving on and building a relationship with someone new. Cute scene with Tori and the none too subtle clue of the wheelchair abandoned in the livingroom, haha!

Also loved the Irene and Chris scene where they said goodbye to April. That was very Irene! 'Buggerluggs!' :lol: I also think I just miss Chris a lot so any little glimpse of him makes me happy haha!

Looking forward to the next chapter x

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ludub said:

My goodness, there's so much in this chapter it's hard to know where to start! 

Thanks, Ludub! I warned you that there'd be a lot of plot in the remaining chapters although it might slow down a bit in a...bit. Hope you're not having to make too much of an adjustment re Mason, watching this (UK) week I am finding that I quite like him despite some odd moments.And I think we just have to assume that in this story the Morgans went into witness protection without bothering to change their names...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Thanks, Ludub! I warned you that there'd be a lot of plot in the remaining chapters although it might slow down a bit in a...bit. Hope you're not having to make too much of an adjustment re Mason, watching this (UK) week I am finding that I quite like him despite some odd moments.And I think we just have to assume that in this story the Morgans went into witness protection without bothering to change their names...

Oh I was actually thinking that maybe they just took their uncle's surname when they went into witness protection...That would work :)

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Mason came out of his room the next morning dressed only in his boxers and with a happy smile on his face.He flexed his arms in satisfaction

Oh yeah, also, I thought this was very much in character, and I suppose it's stuff like this that creeps me out a little... But for your story, I'm just repeating to myself 'assume positive intent, assume positive intent'! haha :wink: 

I am really enjoying this story. So thanks for sharing, Red! 

30 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Oh I was actually thinking that maybe they just took their uncle's surname when they went into witness protection...That would work :)

Oh...Actually, yeah, I think that was my original idea.Must have forgotten.Let's go with that one then!

30 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Oh yeah, also, I thought this was very much in character, and I suppose it's stuff like this that creeps me out a little... But for your story, I'm just repeating to myself 'assume positive intent, assume positive intent'! haha :wink: 

Yeah, I wanted to include a moment like that and then subvert it by having Tori there watching him and turn it into an embarrassing moment that hopefully we can all empathise with.

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Heath living with his pregnant  sister in law and a moody teenager.

Aww Mason and Olivia made a cute couple 

Frank being releated to the Morgan's was currently a twist.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Heath and April living together didn't see that coming, Could be messy for them both..

Loved Heath's line too Matt and Evie about not caring if they are together. Pretty much sums up how I feel about them in the show at the moment :lol:

Other than Frank being married to Roo I can't really remember him interesting that his related to the Morgans though. Oh yes Frank's surname's Morgan so I can see where you are coming from now....

Edited by pembie