Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

4 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Liked the slight awkwardness between Dex and April, as well as Billie and VJ. 

Thanks, KittCatt! Dex and April were part of each other's lives for a long time so I think there'd still be a bit of awkwardness there even though he's moved on.

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Aww Mason asked Olivia out.

2 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how Mason asked Olivia out

Thanks, you two! I'm kind of enjoying seeing how those two manage to navigate this.

• Like 1

Olivia

Spoiler

I had the mad thought that Kyle might have something to do with April's baby too But then I thought nooooo I must have that wrong. But their greeting with each other did seem quite odd 

Thought I would use spoiler tags just in case I'm on to something

Mason and Olivia's scene was cool Hopefully their meal goes well. But Mason could have been the gentleman and  carried Olivia to the back row :lol: I speak from experience sitting at the front of movies gives you crick in the neck and the 3D is pants :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, pembie said:

Mason and Olivia's scene was cool Hopefully their meal goes well. But Mason could have been the gentleman and  carried Olivia to the back row :lol: I speak from experience sitting at the front of movies gives you crick in the neck and the 3D is pants :lol:

Thanks, pembie! Yes, I can imagine it would be difficult, I've sat a bit too near the front in the past and ended up spending the whole movie slouched down in my seat so I can get the right angle.Didn't think about him carrying her up the back, have to bear that in mind...

Ah Red, you old romantic, you! :wub: What a lovely chapter! All the feels...

Absolutely loved VJ and Billie in this chapter and I think you captured the way they speak perfectly. I'm so happy that VJ reconsidered just in time, and was able to be there for the birth of the baby, and able to support her. Loved the little bit with Ash. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want my brother in the room either, so I really can't blame Billie on that score! :lol:

Olivia and Mason's date was sweet (if a little odd for me, given what I've been writing all afternoon! :lol:)  It's nice that he can actually talk about being in witness protection and not have to hide this huge part of his life anymore. 

Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to the next one! x

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Things have certainly progressed for VJ and Billie! Really like that he was there for her and they made up. And now that the secrets out, I'm not sure she has much reason to say no to his proposal :) Interesting that the baby is a boy, and i liked their chat about names. 

Looking forward to more :) 

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

Absolutely loved VJ and Billie in this chapter and I think you captured the way they speak perfectly. I'm so happy that VJ reconsidered just in time, and was able to be there for the birth of the baby, and able to support her. Loved the little bit with Ash. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want my brother in the room either, so I really can't blame Billie on that score! :lol:

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

Things have certainly progressed for VJ and Billie! Really like that he was there for her and they made up. And now that the secrets out, I'm not sure she has much reason to say no to his proposal :) Interesting that the baby is a boy, and i liked their chat about names. 

Thanks, both of you! Yes, despite needing some consequences to the secret coming out, there was no way I was going to keep them apart for long.It is slightly ironic that despite my intention to take Home and Away off in a different direction with this tale, some elements seem to be dovetailing with the show...

• Like 2