Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Hopefully Hunter doesn't go breaking out of jail...Nice that Oliva has finally seen the light about him now and doesn't seemed that concerned about him anymore...

Spoiler

Am I right in thinking that Oliva and Mason might end up together here with him helping her out?

6 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Nice to see Hunter get what he desreves.

It's ironic that Shandi is in your fac, as John mentioned her on the show [Oz pace] this week !!!  

57 minutes ago, pembie said:

Hopefully Hunter doesn't go breaking out of jail...Nice that Oliva has finally seen the light about him now and doesn't seemed that concerned about him anymore...

Thanks, you two, and gosh, coincidence.I'm having a slightly hard time giving Olivia a proper sense of closure over Hunter but she will be moving on eventually.Saying no more than that.

I'm heading off for a long weekend tomorrow so won't be getting any work done on this story.I may manage to get a chapter up tonight, if not it'll be early next week.

Great chapter 

Marilyn taking Skye shopping made me giggle.

Oh no Tank and Skye got caught out.

Liked that you added Jordan into this.

Enjoy you're mini holiday.

Update again soon :)

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Marilyn taking Skye shopping made me giggle.

Oh no Tank and Skye got caught out.

Liked that you added Jordan into this.

Enjoy you're mini holiday.

Update again soon :)

6 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Awesome chapter, RR1 :)

Ooopppssss that Tank and Skye got caught out

Loved how you brought Jordan into this fanfiction

Liked how Marilyn took Skye shopping

Looking forwards to the next chapter 

And enjoy your mini hoilday :D 

Thanks for the quick response, people! Skye had to be wearing something and Marilyn dressing her up made me smile.Jordan just kind of appeared because I needed someone for VJ to talk to, I'm not sure whether I'll use him again or not.

Great chapter Red :wink:

Enjoyed Mason's scene with Olivia. You managed to make him seem vaguely likable here. Glad she's moving forward, literally.

Pleased to see Jordan back. I really liked him and I was really disappointed when the show let him go. Didn't make sense to me at all. Looking forward to seeing where you take his character (again, such a pity you dont write for the show!)

Interesting move to have Tank move in with Kat and Ash next door. Will Tank be taking Andy or Josh's room? I wonder what Evie will say. The guy who kidnapped her, nearly killed Josh, and was at least partially responsible for Oscar and Hannah's deaths?! (ignoring Roo's involvement of course, your story :wink:). Should be interesting. 

Looking forward to the next chapter x

P.s. Enjoy your trip :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Pleased to see Jordan back. I really liked him and I was really disappointed when the show let him go. Didn't make sense to me at all. Looking forward to seeing where you take his character (again, such a pity you dont write for the show!)

Interesting move to have Tank move in with Kat and Ash next door. Will Tank be taking Andy or Josh's room? I wonder what Evie will say. The guy who kidnapped her, nearly killed Josh, and was at least partially responsible for Oscar and Hannah's deaths?! (ignoring Roo's involvement of course, your story :wink:). Should be interesting. 

Thanks, Ludub! As I said, I'm not sure what, if anything, I'm going to do with Jordan but I'll take your comments onboard and see if he fits in anywhere.The Skye/Tank thing is a relic of a plotline I had in an early stage where I thought the show was going to leave them on the run and Skye was going to come back pregnant and that was going to be the reason they went to John for help.I was toying with the idea of John, Marilyn, Skye and Jordan all living together.But when I saw how it played out on screen I decided I didn't need any of that, so I had Skye come back for Olivia instead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

As I said, I'm not sure what, if anything, I'm going to do with Jordan but I'll take your comments onboard and see if he fits in anywhere.

Yeah, sorry, was obviously writing my comment while you were writing yours. Didn't see what you said about Jordan till after I'd posted it. Just hoping you'll keep him in it one way or another. (No pressure though, lol :wink:)

Haha Ash's comment of Your paying for tonight's pizza made me laugh... Oh and Mason not so make the patient feel at ease approach was also amusing
 Hopefully Tank doesn't do anything to mess up the good deal he has bagged himself, and at least Skye will stay around now..

Look forward to seeing what you have planned for Jordan.