Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

4 hours ago, pembie said:

The parts about Buffy were funny think she died at least twice on that show

Thanks, pembie! Yeah, I meant the second time when she was still dead at the end of the episode and indeed season.

18 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

I guess i meant that Dex instructed her to do it one way, but she couldn't [do it that way], so she had to find her own way. 

I guess it was more of a case of her trying to do it the way she's always done but finding that doesn't work anymore so she had to do something else.

Great chapter!

Ooh bad news for Olivia, but at least she's alive...And she doesn't seem to blame Hunter at all, which is completely in character.

Really liked Chris and Shandi's date. 

It's good that Phoebe's plan seems to be working- Kyle could be out of jail sooner rather than later :) 

Really liked Matt and Evie's conversation. She's right- she would cover for someone she loves too.

I look forward to more! :) 

Amazing chapter, Red! :wink: Loved it!

Poor Olivia! Very in character that she didn't blame Hunter for her injuries but I imagine that might change now that she knows this is permanent. Hunter might find that Olivia's devotion is a little bit shaken by this. 

Enjoyed Chris and Shandi's date, although I think this is far too soon for him. The teasing of Brody was pretty funny. Not sure why John is so down on him though.

Billie visiting Phoebe was interesting. Please, please, please let Kyle get out soon :P I imagine he won't be that pleased with Pheebs though. So Billie's considering telling VJ? I guess spending all that time with Irene has her questioning what the right thing is. It's a tough decision. Keeping quiet is hard but people are going to get hurt now if she does come clean. I don't envy her that choice.

Looking forward to the next chapter x 

10 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Ooh bad news for Olivia, but at least she's alive...And she doesn't seem to blame Hunter at all, which is completely in character.

3 hours ago, Kristen said:

glad Olivia made it through surgery but shocked Olivia will never walk again.

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

Poor Olivia! Very in character that she didn't blame Hunter for her injuries but I imagine that might change now that she knows this is permanent. Hunter might find that Olivia's devotion is a little bit shaken by this. 

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I originally had another character in mind for ending up in a wheelchair but when I had the idea of Hunter running over Olivia it made sense to transfer the storyline to her, so that there were permanent consequences to what happened.

10 hours ago, KittCatt said:

It's good that Phoebe's plan seems to be working- Kyle could be out of jail sooner rather than later :) 

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

Billie visiting Phoebe was interesting. Please, please, please let Kyle get out soon :P I imagine he won't be that pleased with Pheebs though. So Billie's considering telling VJ? I guess spending all that time with Irene has her questioning what the right thing is. It's a tough decision. Keeping quiet is hard but people are going to get hurt now if she does come clean. I don't envy her that choice.

It'll be a while before we get any development on those two but I think I needed to touch base.

• Like 2

Oh dear bad news for Oliva wonder if her opinion of Hunter will change now?

It sounds as though Billie might end up telling Irene about the baby. But also sounds as though she has thought of a way of VJ not finding out I wonder what that might be?

Both the scenes with Shandi were amusing She maybe the answer to Chris moving on from Hannah..

Edited by pembie