Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

WOAH about Olivia not being able to walk again ....... good that took that BOLD step [so to speak] ....especially given that the show never does [the advnatage of fan fics] 

Intriguing about Billie considering telling eveyone the truth about her sitch.

John's right about Chris [small doeses] .....but i did think that his line about deliberating mispronuncing the restauraunt food names was funny

Edited by JosieTash

Great chapter Red! :)

Loved all the interactions as people came to terms with the news about Olivia. Alf is right, it is a flamin' waste! Surprised that Chris hopped into bed with Shandi so quickly but it's probably good that he tries to move on. Loved the 'doctors and doctors' line in the Morgan's scene too, lol! I really enjoy their family scenes in the show so it was nice to see that here too. Also glad to hear that things are working out for Kyle :wink: Thought you might bring Skye back. Think Liv has a right to be angry with her although it might help to have her around. She's going to need all the friends she can get right now. 

Looking forward to the next chapter x

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Shocked Skye came back.

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how you brought Skye back into this fanfiction. I do wish she should never have left.

4 hours ago, Ludub said:

Thought you might bring Skye back. Think Liv has a right to be angry with her although it might help to have her around. She's going to need all the friends she can get right now. 

Thanks for the prompt responses, everyone! This is a bit Greatest Hits with Skye turning up but hey, kitchen sink.

4 hours ago, Ludub said:

Loved the 'doctors and doctors' line in the Morgan's scene too, lol! I really enjoy their family scenes in the show so it was nice to see that here too. Also glad to hear that things are working out for Kyle :wink: 

It had been a while since I'd used all the Morgans so I thought it was about time I stuck them in.The Kyle stuff was meant to be in the chat between Billie and Phoebe in the previous chapter but there are times when you're so busy letting the conversation flow that you forget to include something you meant to, so it got hastily added in there.And it allowed me to add another little character moment for Billie.

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Loving how supporting Irene is regarding Olivia. And it's nice that Skye is back, Olivia would need all the friends she can get as she comes to terms with it. I liked that Olivia wasn't immediately happy to see her- after all, she did skip town and leave her, but I always liked their friendship. 

Really liked Chris, Shandi, Irene and Billie too. And Kat's idea seems interesting.

I look forward to more! :) 

12 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Loving how supporting Irene is regarding Olivia. And it's nice that Skye is back, Olivia would need all the friends she can get as she comes to terms with it. I liked that Olivia wasn't immediately happy to see her- after all, she did skip town and leave her, but I always liked their friendship. 

Thanks, KittCatt! Olivia did seem annoyed about Skye's decision on the show, plus she's not in a very good place at the moment, so I thought she'd be a bit bitter to start with.

• Like 1

Coooool about Skye being back !!! LOOOOOOVE her !!!

Chris being Chris, going on about braking rules about having sleepovers just beore Irene told him the big news about olivia, was funny !!! 

Given that Billie's had a complicated/troubled life, she could be a VERY good fit for this whole idea of Kat's .... as we've seen on the show that Billie waaaaaaaaaay knows how to empathise !!!! 

the Morgans deciding to help out etc reminded me of Heath & Brax helping Sid and co at thh farmhouse before Dex came home post THAT car accident !!!

MUCHLY enjoying this !!!

Edited by JosieTash