Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:38 PM, JosieTash said:

Coooool about Skye being back !!! LOOOOOOVE her !!!

Chris being Chris, going on about braking rules about having sleepovers just beore Irene told him the big news about olivia, was funny !!! 

Given that Billie's had a complicated/troubled life, she could be a VERY good fit for this whole idea of Kat's .... as we've seen on the show that Billie waaaaaaaaaay knows how to empathise !!!! 

the Morgans deciding to help out etc reminded me of Heath & Brax helping Sid and co at thh farmhouse before Dex came home post THAT car accident !!!

MUCHLY enjoying this !!!

Thanks for all the kind words, JT! There was a lot of stuff that just came tumbling out of my head in that chapter, even though most of it was already in the outline, so glad you liked!

Oh I'm sure Oliva will be fine Skye can help her pimp out her wheelchair now with reflector lights and tinsel at Christmas time. If she gets a powered one she can zoom about the place Might cause her trouble on the beach though. Its not so bad sitting down all the time saves queuing sometimes. You also always have your very own seat whereever you go.:lol:

Will we get to see Hunter return? Zac and Leah are still feeling quite sorry for him 

Edited by pembie

12 hours ago, pembie said:

Will we get to see Hunter return? Zac and Leah are still feeling quite sorry for him 

Well...let's just say this isn't the last we've seen of Hunter.

Despite not getting any work done on it this weekend and getting even less done next weekend, I hope to have another chapter up some time this week.

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Glad that Hunter's been sentenced. 8 years is a lot more than the community service he got away with on the show. Is that the last we will see of him?

Really liked Skye's entrance into the Palmer home and her meeting Marilyn. And i thought Chris and Shandi were quite cute! Loved this- “Guess you’re not going to have me as a son-in-law after all, Johnny Boy,”Chris quipped.

“Ain’t that a shame,”John muttered.

Glad Olivia seems to be slowly coming to terms with everything

I look forward to more :) 

Loved this chapter, Red! Glad Hunter got sentenced to a more sensible term in prison than the show tends to hand out. It's either community service, or 25 years! (or life if you're Roman!) Nothing in between :unsure: Glad he's talking about counselling and that he's actually showing some remorse for what he's done.

Thought Skye's scene with John was nice. I Look forward to where you take this because Skye and Marilyn together might be more bounciness than one house can handle! haha! Enjoyed Chris's bit with Shandi too (getting back on the horse! lol! :lol:)

Also happy to see Olivia making the first move towards rehabilitation. 

Really looking forward to the next chapter x

20 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Glad that Hunter's been sentenced. 8 years is a lot more than the community service he got away with on the show. Is that the last we will see of him?

19 hours ago, Ludub said:

Loved this chapter, Red! Glad Hunter got sentenced to a more sensible term in prison than the show tends to hand out. It's either community service, or 25 years! (or life if you're Roman!) Nothing in between :unsure: Glad he's talking about counselling and that he's actually showing some remorse for what he's done.

15 hours ago, Kristen said:

glad Hunter got sentenced

Thanks for the prompt responses.I veer between thinking I went too hard on him and too light.One of the many problems I had with his sentence on the show was that he was on trial for at least two things that warranted a jail sentence and got community service for both, together.So I didn't want to have him just serve the maximum sentence and say he was serving the others at the same time, hence why I made them consecutive.But if you add up all the things he did on the show and in this story, it probably would be closer to 25 than 5, so I was pulling back a bit, especially with the suspended sentence, because 5-8 years seemed adequate.I am planning to have Hunter appear again.

• Like 1

Cooool that Mason used Olivia's OWN history to help her ..... youv'e been thru so mcuh already etc

Skye & Maz .... totally HAPPY central [that;s a good thing]

Nice to see Hunter get what he deserves.

It's ironic that Shandi is in your fic, as John mentioned her on the show [Oz pace] this week !!!  

Edited by JosieTash